Reviews for How to Write a DracoOC
SlytherinMew chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Omg I love this I couldn't stop laughing
BonbonAnna chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
OMG this is amazing! Love it!
TigrisXanchi chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I loved this! It was helpful and hilarious! My favorite part was the "GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN or nothing." xD
I'msorrymylove chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I'm fine with the Draco bit of Chapter Four...just saying.
MsTerminator chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ha this gave me a good laugh. I agree with everything you said.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I'm ginger but I'm not stupid!
Thanatos's daughter chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Yes thanks 4'the laughs
deadaccount756795 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
lmao, this is a wonderful fic :)
deadaccount756795 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love it, hahaha!
walcrehtyls chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Well, I have to admit that I'm a huge Dramione fan, but I love this fic nonetheless :) Those cliches are really annoying. There are actually good Dramione fics where they're in character.
Loved your first part :)
whenallofyourflaws chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I was laughing the whole time! This is hilarious!
Kagome Narome chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I dont think ive ever laughed and agreed with someone like this before. The whole time I was reading this i was nodding my head and laughing at how stupid these people who write those stories are. thank god i now know someone who thinks the same as i do! and thank for putting it in a a super fiunny way.
sinister banana chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Haha, this is AMAZING! I love your sarcasm...erm...I mean your wonderful words of wisdom. How would I ever write Draco/OC or Dramione without you?

Kaleidoscope-colored eyes...will definitely have to use that one.
Samurai-Mina chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wow, your guide sure is complete ! xD I wonder if anybody really used that guide. Well, I won't, that's for sure ! Mary sue character are just... boring. Anyway, I make them boring when I write one. Your guide sure was funny to read, I laugh a lot !
Obsessed14 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
This made me laugh so much and I'm quite jealous that I couldn't write something like this :/