Reviews for How to Write a DracoOC
Aurora chapter 1 . 5/8
Haha this is brilliant! My name actually is Aurora (due to my mother being a wayward dope smoking hippy when she was young) and I get sick of it being used in these terrible fanfictions! (*shouts out window* STOP USING MY NAME CRAZY FANGIRLS!) So anyway this was fantastic... and by the way I'm wearing a paramore black top on right now, it really hugs my slim figure.
p.s. I'm also biting my lip between every sentence.
p.p.s I'm different to everyone else but I just don't feel like explaining why right now. I just am. Oh I just thought of a reason I love tea! and no-one else in the world likes tea so there you go I'm original ok.
elliecrawford1605 chapter 1 . 5/4
THANKYOU THIS WAS AMAZING, MADE ME LAUGH SO MUCH BUT ALSO EXTREMELY TRUE
Arla Logan chapter 2 . 5/2
Ah, you have successfully vented all my frustrations:-)
SlytherinMew chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Omg I love this I couldn't stop laughing
BonbonAnna chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
OMG this is amazing! Love it!
TigrisXanchi chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I loved this! It was helpful and hilarious! My favorite part was the "GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN or nothing." xD
I'msorrymylove chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I'm fine with the Draco bit of Chapter Four...just saying.
MsTerminator chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Ha this gave me a good laugh. I agree with everything you said.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I'm ginger but I'm not stupid!
Thanatos's daughter chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Yes thanks 4'the laughs
deadaccount756795 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
lmao, this is a wonderful fic :)
deadaccount756795 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Love it, hahaha!
walcrehtyls chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Well, I have to admit that I'm a huge Dramione fan, but I love this fic nonetheless :) Those cliches are really annoying. There are actually good Dramione fics where they're in character.
Loved your first part :)
whenallofyourflaws chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I was laughing the whole time! This is hilarious!
Kagome Narome chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I dont think ive ever laughed and agreed with someone like this before. The whole time I was reading this i was nodding my head and laughing at how stupid these people who write those stories are. thank god i now know someone who thinks the same as i do! and thank for putting it in a a super fiunny way.