Reviews for Hanging Ten
PeskyShortCake chapter 9 . 5/9
Looking back, I think it's really interesting how you managed to take two completely different shows, with one being sci-fi and the other leaning more towards realistic fiction, and managed to make it into a funny, romantic fanfic that blends the two shows well and even has the character's dialogue not feel out of place for either show, and has believable friendships that do feel like they gradually become closer with each chapter. I've read the sequels and wasn't disappointed, and I'm eagerly waiting for more.
Cloud4012 chapter 9 . 2/20
I wish more people made this kind of fanfiction keep writing the saga it's great
DemonOnigiri chapter 9 . 1/1
Hello, thank you for your time with this fanfiction. I have greatly enjoyed reading all of the chapters.
Silpha chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
One of the best Ben 10 stories I've found. Good grammar actually had a lot to do with that. The romance was great as was the action. Great work.
Morantis chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
I just have one thing to say. That was AMAZING! This has been one of the best Ben 10 crossovers I have ever read! And there is still more to come! You know how you find a crossover that doesn't seem to work in your mind but then you start reading and think 'Where have you been all my life?!' That is what I just finished experiencing. So thank you for a great read. It was funny, sad, suspenseful and a over all joy to read. I think my favourite thing about the whole story is how to flowed. Nothing was too fast or slow. It was just right.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Awesome story. I swear no matter how many times I read this story, I end up smiling when Max goes to make the marshmallow surprise and the Grom's take off.
wjgr chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
loved it whens the sequal
Ved17 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
This is a cool read. Write on, my man.
masqueraderose3 chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
OH MY GOD! I literally starte freakin out every few seconds a couple chapters ago 'cause I was so excited for when everyone found out and I just AHHH! Really, really good story! :)
Alliance Empire chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awsome!
EclipseSeeker chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
OMG, this story was freaking awsome! I never really liked stoked but when I read this my love for the show just went throught the roof! Why can't they do something like this on the TV show, that would be so freaking AWSOME!
chrisATD1 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Wow, dude! This whole story fanfic is awesome! Every paragraph has be on the edge of my computer chair. LOL Safe to say, I'm gonna continue reading this entire saga as you continue to post each chapter. I'm in love with the Ben 10/Stoked! crossover and the Ben/Lo pairing. Ingenious!
Lichylichy chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Amazing! Wonderful! Love it! You should have had Ghostfreak in it, though (but you fixed that, later didn't you?) These are a wonderful series of stories.
Lichylichy chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
Yyyyyyyyeah. Learning that you date a shapeshifter usually does not end well, because the person who is dating said shapeshifter would probably ask questions like, "Who are you?" "Is everything you told me wrong." or "Were you the misfigured man that attacked me the other day?" All of which rarely end well. Poor Ben. That was some SERIOUS harsh stuff she was saying. My mind, man, blown, BLOWN!
Lichylichy chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
OOOOOMMMMGGGGGG! SO CUUUTTEEE!
Smiles: Manly points -100. That is NOT good.
Says the boy that kissed Ady Sweetwater.
Smiles: *blushes* I will knife you.
Suuuuuure you will. And when you do, yu will fade into nonexsitence. That is the problem of you being MY OC.