Reviews for Shut Up: Uncut
xxslashmindedxx chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
That was hot ;) I've always seen sexual tension between these two when watching the movie I'm glad it's not just me haha hope you right other fics like this:)
FoxyNaru13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
At last someone finally made a smut of this movie with my two favorite people in the movie, this little story made my day.

And I thank you for it -hugs you- it would make my whole life awesome if you would please make more, I loved the way it was written and how the boys were always making jokes during sex also. Pure genius :D

PWEASE WRIGHT MORE!
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Maehhhh I LOVEEEEEEE it. Honest to God I am obsessed with this film and from now on when I watch it I will see it so differently :P Pleaseee write more r/j fics and if you decide to just pm me as soon as they're posted. Once again I loved it please either extend or just post some new ones :L:L.

xx
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Haha, it was quite wonderful and definitely not bad for your first time writing smut! Everything was written out well, not too rushed or anything, so it was a nice pace (haha, totally unplanned inappropriate joke *snigger*). There was also comedy in it, which was nice and made me laugh a bit, and a cute little dash of fluffy romance, also very much appreciated.

All that said, I can definitely see an improvement in your writing now and the writing you had done for your earlier fics. There's more detail now, more depth, and all in all it's more mature too (not just because of the smut of course). So congrats! And keep writing!
ihavenocluewhattoname chapter 1 . 9/18/2010