Reviews for Road Trip
libros5 chapter 11 . 8/15
I get that Helga doesn’t remember the attack but you should have at least put the events between Helga talking to Phoebe up to the attack. Otherwise it’s obvious we missed something
Ssgamer chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
-Your hot then your cold, your yes then your no, your in then your out, your up then your down, it's wrong then it's right, it's black then it's white, we fight we break up we kiss we make up.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
when you think of Hey Arnold attempted gang rape doesn't normally spring to mind. ugh
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
when you think of Hey Arnold attempted gang rape doesn't normally spring time mind.
Quis Custodiet chapter 11 . 6/22/2017
The jump from chapter 10 to 11 was handled really poorly. Some sort of bridging scene would have been appreciated because as it stands this reads like two separate stories.

I was so put off by the jarring feeling of going from Helga and Phoebe in a hotel room, to Arnold evidently saving her from being raped in the blink of an eye that I just couldn't keep reading the story, which is a shame because I was enjoying it up until then.

I just don't understand it - it would have taken a half hour max to fix this. Why?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
SUPER FANTASTIC AMAZING
I loved the drama.
I couldn't understand the 'jump' scene very well because it wasn't there.
I loved helga's thoughts and moral dilemmas about taking advantage of Arnold.
I loved how much this fic actually let us see Gerald and Phoebes romance instead
Hxlden caulfield chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Lovely story, I stayed up as long as I could reading this fic. So I stayed up till 4 am... but now im awake to write a review.

I loved it, the story was a breath of fresh air. I loved the pacing and length of the story too..

However, did yall forget to upload a chapter? Or was it meant to be the way it is? I was thrown off a bit when a fight and assault was brought up out of nowhere... nontheless, loved the story, great ending.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
Awwww... this story is just sooo good!
MYimaginationForyou chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
nawww so cute lovely
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3/2014
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
This was wonderful! I am becoming addicted to this story! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
AWWWW! Adorableness! I loved it with a passion! This story is awesome! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
That was great! It was dramatic and romantic. Great job! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
AWESOME CHAPTER! That last chapter had me laughing so hard I buried my laughing face in my hands. (: lol (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 4/17/2014