Reviews for Of Elevators and Sexual Harassment
YaoiLuva14 chapter 1 . 4/17
Well that was certainly hott!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
damn why this is not the plot of a doujin i would love to see this in draws hahaha damn thanks for this ultra-hoy fic see ya
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Waaaah! This was so god dang awesome! Holy crap, holy crap, that was hot! Some Izuo, some Shizaya, this one-shot is all sorts of perfect. Thanks!
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Man I love izuo. And... Dat tongue ring... Unf.
decemberseagoat chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
*claps hands* ah I like this! I can't believe I just found this... three years late lol anyway it was great I'm going to favorite it _
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
woman, this is awesome! i had a laugh with shizuo falling under the sexually harassed category.. utterly delicious! )
Shidou chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
lol...regardless seeing your a/n saying you don't like this old work anymore, i read it.
give me the impression of a piece written with the "whatever" attitude and just for the sake of it XD
first thing i thought is "eww, the floor of the elevator (even the walls) is so disgusting...not sure sex on there is a good idea XD
then, i was like...wouldn't there be surveillance? and emergency buttons usually need a key to operate or something? XD
i know...i'm so ADD *don't hit me!*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So awesome love this type of stuff
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was so great. Izaya WOULD be a masochist.
HamletBliss chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
lol at the end
LittleSecret chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Amazing story! I loved the way they acted. So IC, I would say ;D Thanks for making this story! I know this is completed, but after reading it, I feel I want more of it :O That's just how good it was!

Again, thank you and keep up the good work for further stories!
Goth Babedoll chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
O nuuuuuuu shizushizu is 5 11 not 6 2 but its ok I guess
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That. Rocked. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OMG Izaya topping Shizuo O/O well but it got to bottom at the end xD
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
ah! thats was fucking hilarious!