Reviews for Still Remembering Dreaming
mswaichingliu81 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
even though it was supposed to be a happy ending, i felt desolate after watching hook. i love this movie to bits, but it was not the ending i wanted it to be. i love coming across fanfics that address what happens right after the movie and i loved peter and tink's relationship and his bond with the lost boys in 'Hook'. after reading this, it made me happy and smile. just wonderful.
Whedonista93 chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Oh! This! Just... wow! Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is my kind of writing
AprilRayne93 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Beautiful and such great description the idea of Peter as an old man and nothing left but his memories and a rebirth. Great story
GhostProfile chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This is the official epilogue for Hook in my mind... You wove a wonderful tale that strayed and merged with the original plot line and made me feel like it was REAL! Thank you for a special experience I won't soon forget.

Cheers!

-Red [1]-[8]
Jack Mirembe chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
This was gorgeous. Lots of beautiful description. I was blown away by how poetic this was. Great job!
1876 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Oh, I know that it's supposed to be a happy ending, but the movie made me sad and your writing (very eloquent btw :) made me happy again!
Redie chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Wow...just wow. I loved this. I always seem to focus on what happens during the movie, and it never occured to me to wonder about what happened after the movie ended. I love how you wrote this.