Reviews for Dear Mum and Dad,
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Loved it! Beautiful story- brought tears to my eyes. I feel so sorry for Harry. Even more than I did before.

Thanks for posting x
Hi chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
OMG. That was sooooo good! It was sad, when he goes talking about how he never gets to see them, how he never will know them, how they will never know him, but it was sad in the way that made it just mean so much! Who wrote the letter? I'm gonna read the next chapter, but I figured reviewing early would make you happy(I love reviews- they are one of the most awesomest things in life). Thanks! BYE! I'm gonna read! Yeah... you didn't really need to know that, did you? Oh well! Bye!
Loads of Randomness chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
ooooh that's so sweet ans ad. I almost cried. Briolliant fic

keep on writing

*~*LoR*~*
SlytherinRiter chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
So, was it Remus, or McGonagall, or Dumbledore?
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
That was so TOUCHING!

POOR HARRY!
x.eya.x chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
That's so...wow. It made me more teary eyed than the last. And it was just awesome, sad, but awesome. Although, I am curious, the girl that talked to him? Who was she? For some reason she reminded me of Hermione. Anyways, I would like to say, once again, that this story is super awesome, even if it did make me cry!
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ah, this is making me teary eyed! Its really good though!
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This is such a sad, and yet wonderfully writen chapter,
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
That was beautiful. I can't describe it any other way.
chariots99 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Wow, I'm like crying. This was really good!
annabeth210 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
If you are going to deny writing FanFiction, don't make your user name soooo easy to find out. I mean, really. Got it on the first try. Then your profile info confirmed. (If I were you, I'd make it more vauge)
Parteh Parteh Babeh chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Beautiful. It made me cry. You weaved sadness and pain into something that could make the reader feel very warm and fuzzy inside. Harry really is amazing. If only the letter would one day come back to him...
7NCL chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Beautiful story :)
sugarrush12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oooh this is really good. Please update!
DracoHermioneForever chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
He left the letter? That's so sad... It made me cry!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »