Reviews for Dear Mum and Dad,
Dimcairien chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
This was a really sweet ending.
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
it took a great deal of effort on my part to keep from crying after reading this, its very well written and i want to thank you for writing it.
Siriusly luvs Harry Potter chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
shame on you! i am crying right now! ok jk

i love it, and i really mean that too. as i said on one of your other stories you put the pain and sadness into the story so beautifully. love it and update soon! Please? :)

-Siriusly luvs Harry Potter
YuuShka chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I bet that it was James to wright this letter.

This is great storu, indeed. I love it very much.
Du'Varg chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
was it james or lily or remus or sirius who wrote it! and is Louise Curry a witch? loved it by the way! XD
story2tell chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved it! The ending gets me right in the heart
nanodo chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
this made me tear up a little bit :) great job, although i am curious to see it was actually his parents or if it was his teacher... fantastic job
Kuromike chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh my gosh. SO SWEET. This is probably the sweetest thing I've read in a while. Wish you would write more though. It's an awesome piece of writing.
DracoHermioneForever chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
WOW!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
ummm... good but sad...so um yah thats my opinion ill be watching 4 ud's but if it gets too sad ill stop coz ever since my sister died i dont want to read these sorta things...umm so yeah,,

Ash
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good little story but what was in the rest of the letter? Thanks for sharing!
ConstanceWilling chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw that was such a sweet story! I enjoyed that a lot, and I wont deny that there was a little tear reading Harry's letter. Plus I really liked the ending, a very good cliffhanger (if there is such a thing).

Very well written. Keep it up!
Lady dream-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is really cool so far, please update!
Riane's Codex chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I just have to say that I LOVE the story, even though it's only the first bit. I nearly cried when I read Harry's letter. Excellent writing, and I'll be waiting for more :)
Memory King chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was really solid in my opinion, at least until possibly the ending. I really hope that it doesn't mean Harry's parents survived only to leave him with sucky relatives.

Great work all in all though, thanks for writing!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »