Reviews for Dear Mum and Dad,
Siriusly luvs Harry Potter chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
shame on you! i am crying right now! ok jk

i love it, and i really mean that too. as i said on one of your other stories you put the pain and sadness into the story so beautifully. love it and update soon! Please? :)

-Siriusly luvs Harry Potter
YuuShka chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I bet that it was James to wright this letter.

This is great storu, indeed. I love it very much.
Du'Varg chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
was it james or lily or remus or sirius who wrote it! and is Louise Curry a witch? loved it by the way! XD
story2tell chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I loved it! The ending gets me right in the heart
nanodo chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
this made me tear up a little bit :) great job, although i am curious to see it was actually his parents or if it was his teacher... fantastic job
Kuromike chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh my gosh. SO SWEET. This is probably the sweetest thing I've read in a while. Wish you would write more though. It's an awesome piece of writing.
DracoHermioneForever chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
WOW!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
ummm... good but sad...so um yah thats my opinion ill be watching 4 ud's but if it gets too sad ill stop coz ever since my sister died i dont want to read these sorta things...umm so yeah,,

Ash
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Good little story but what was in the rest of the letter? Thanks for sharing!
ConstanceWilling chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw that was such a sweet story! I enjoyed that a lot, and I wont deny that there was a little tear reading Harry's letter. Plus I really liked the ending, a very good cliffhanger (if there is such a thing).

Very well written. Keep it up!
Lady dream-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is really cool so far, please update!
Riane's Codex chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I just have to say that I LOVE the story, even though it's only the first bit. I nearly cried when I read Harry's letter. Excellent writing, and I'll be waiting for more :)
Memory King chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was really solid in my opinion, at least until possibly the ending. I really hope that it doesn't mean Harry's parents survived only to leave him with sucky relatives.

Great work all in all though, thanks for writing!
GinnyPotter4evr chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved it!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
*hurts you* I hate you. That's an evil-evil-evil-evil-evil cliffhanger. I hate-hate-hate-hate-hate-hate you. :( Really, it's tempting to virtually strangle you.

*virtually strangles you*

Oh well. Just, PLEASE, update? This story isn't necessarily entirely original but in some aspects it is. It's also well written and let's us into Harry's mind while also documenting what happens in a way in which you -SHOW- us, using the five sense rather than:

'Harry wrote down the words. His teacher picked up the paper and looked sad.' et cetera.

The description is wonderful and automatically draws your attention. Brilliant work!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »