Reviews for Dear Mum and Dad,
GinnyPotter4evr chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved it!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
*hurts you* I hate you. That's an evil-evil-evil-evil-evil cliffhanger. I hate-hate-hate-hate-hate-hate you. :( Really, it's tempting to virtually strangle you.

*virtually strangles you*

Oh well. Just, PLEASE, update? This story isn't necessarily entirely original but in some aspects it is. It's also well written and let's us into Harry's mind while also documenting what happens in a way in which you -SHOW- us, using the five sense rather than:

'Harry wrote down the words. His teacher picked up the paper and looked sad.' et cetera.

The description is wonderful and automatically draws your attention. Brilliant work!

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hmm, this sounds like it will be very interesting. Who could've written that letter?
Imaginone chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great story! :)
GwendolynD chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It was so sweet and I loved it! You made me so curious and I want more! Whats going to happen next?
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was so good. It brought tears to my eyes. And the ending was amazing! And I am also an American, but I know that in England, they call High School Secondary School. If you go to my profile and look in my favorites, there's a guide about how to use proper British grammar.
happylady chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I like it

Post more soon

Until next time

Gloria
Uncharted Power chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I liked this. It captures Harry's inferiority complex well, and it is heartwarming as well. All in all, a great story.

The cliffhanger was the perfect way to end it.
Kay.Elle.Em.Aye chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was lovely! I actually got tears in my eyes. Thank you ]
clhpfan12341234567 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
good update soon
LuckyRosepetal chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Aww, that's sweet. I love this type of story.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4