Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
so he cheats and what he gets is? More sex? Ya, that totally makes sense.
I find it weird that bella goes from all fucked up about Edward cheating to "flirting" with him in texts. Its awkward and makes Bella appear like a victim. And dumb as hell, why would Bellas response to Edwards infidelity be to act sexier? Its dumb as fuck.
Like OMG flowers and an ipod….like cheat on me anytime!

This is dumb as fuck
How do you "fix" infidelity?
pauleen chapter 1 . 9/1
I always wanted to read this. I good start.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 7/24
Her childish behavior confirms how young and naive she really is.
sue1zide chapter 4 . 7/22
She wanted to know.
I hate when the guy hems and haws their answers.
AbK chapter 33 . 4/24
I’ve read this story a few times now and still loving it thank you abk
sue1zide chapter 6 . 4/14
She wants to be treated like an adult and his wife yet she's still acting like the child she is. I understand her mistrust though.
Blistful2006 chapter 22 . 4/12
Good on Bella to stand up for herself here and show some strength
Blistful2006 chapter 5 . 4/12
Yes I do still hate him nothing about the back story makes me feel sympathy for I’m at all. Not one ounce how the heck is anything her fault where she has to swallow her pride and how she feels to forgive him. This is asinine to me. Woe is him for marrying a 15 year old in a arranged marriage. Probably should have asked more questions at the outset huh. Also not for nothing that gap and her age is so freaking common for this sort of thing anyway that he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. I keep wanting to throw my phone or drop the story but hang on just to see how this train ride is going
Rereading this years older and it's taken me some experiences that brutally took away my naivete to acknowledge that forgiving a cheater isn't strength. Sure, they could get past it but it to move past a sin as dreadful as that, it should've been the slowest burn known to mankind. Still appreciate your writing though. I'm sorry life has made me a ton more cynical.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 33 . 2/25