Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
twilightobession chapter 22 . 6h
I am proud of Bella, especially for hitting Tanya, lol. I hope she isn't too upset with Edward.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 18h
Glad nothing happened on their shopping trip. Who got arrested?
twilightobession chapter 20 . 20h
I am glad Edward stood up to Charlie about Bella with Renee. What is Renee's problem? I hope she doesn't have anything to do with Windermere (spelling).
twilightobession chapter 19 . 11/27
Oh my! That was a great scene.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 11/25
Loved their date.
twilightobession chapter 17 . 11/22
I can't believe James showed up at the movies.
twilightobession chapter 16 . 11/21
Stupid Edward, if he had not kept his distance for 2 years, they both could have been doing this while getting to know each other and Bella getting older.
twilightobession chapter 15 . 11/19
I'm glad the Halloween party went ok and nothing happened to Bella. Love Edward and Bella talking and getting closer.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 11/18
I have never been cheated on but I don't know that I could forgive. But with this being fanfiction and reading both sides, Edward is really sorry and trying to do what is right. Bella is struggling too. Hope she can get pass it soon.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 11/17
Love love love this chapter!
twilightobession chapter 12 . 11/17
They finally had that conversation.
twilightobession chapter 11 . 11/16
I am glad that Carlisle saw Tanya for what she is.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 11/16
Definitely did not see that coming. But I think it will definitely bring them closer.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 11/15
In marriage it is all or nothing. They both have to give everything to each other. No holding back.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 11/14
Tanya is a piece of work. She has mental issues. I like how Edward and Bella are getting to know each other.
4,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »