Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
louanne61 chapter 12 . 9/12
I stopped reading this as it’s was frustrating the heck out of me. I thought I would give it another go. There is a reason I don’t read cheating stories and that is I get so angry. To hear what Edward did was well out of order. He could have pushed her away both times. Yes women can rape men but he was a will participate. As for oral he could have stopped her if he wanted to. I just think he didn’t want to. With this been said I will be bowing out here because besides frustrating me. The cheating now it’s out on the table was wrong. Like I said I don’t read cheating stories.
OMFG Emmett is an idiot in this story. Bella is way too whiney. Bunch of weirdoes!
mariadisales chapter 33 . 7/3
Uwww I liked.
louanne61 chapter 10 . 5/30
Never mind about giving Edward whiplash shes giving me whiplash. I'm trying to work out if Bella is making a meal out of a mole hill. Or you are just trying to find extra drama and prolonging this issue. Personally myself this finding myself is something that she should have done 2 years ago.
louanne61 chapter 8 . 5/30
I feel he has friend zoned her. This is so frustrating.
louanne61 chapter 7 . 5/30
I'm trying to work out why he is waiting and I'm coming up blank. I understand when they first got married. Although if its not illegal to marry so young, why would it be illegal to have sex. I like this story but I can't make sense of it.
Danielle chapter 12 . 4/16
I normally don't review chapters but I felt like I had to since the character shares my first and last name

Please tell Edward I'm sorry for telling him he was a "bad lay" at 19
Missysue32 chapter 13 . 4/18
My God he really is so sweet to her now!
Jen1072 chapter 33 . 1/7
I wish we could have heard from Grandma on the babies but it was good story.
Vampyre chapter 11 . 12/6/2020
Yay!
crazy4r-k chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
Loved your story!
Flora Mile chapter 33 . 11/10/2020
Love this story every time I read it, this has to be the 5th time!
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 11/5/2020
How did elzar and carmen claim not know if was for the wrong team when they sat behind the defense table ..then tayna claimed she wasn't gonna help James but her testimony while lead by the defense was very bad and a lie (Edward never claimed he was gonna leave Bella for tayna)...she was trying to help James until she got caught. Seems that family was just trying to backtrack
Azlady2003 chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
Esme said he made one mistake and he doesn't make it twice..I say having multiple encounters knowing it's wrong while married is more than one mistake and he did make the mistake more than twice. Bella married Edward during her formative years, and during that time Edward ignoring her and such damaged Bella's self esteem and confidence..when she should have been exploring she was married. I blame Edward for her inability to communicate and low self esteem cuz thats all stuff that forms during teenage hood which was when she was a wife. Can't wait to read meoee
Azlady2003 chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
So Edward not only cheats on the one he choose to marry (after all he told his parenfts go for his one after he saw her photo) but he also cheats on her for most of their marriage...if he just wants sex why get married? I would not ever trust Edward not being able to avoid temptation if he is horny since his has such weak control...what happens after she has a kid and cant have sex for 2 months or more, is he gonna fuck the first woman who tempts him. How would Edward feel if Bella said "oh that's ok Edward for a over a year ive had random flings with just one person cu I was lonely and horny" ... He is such a weak boy.
4,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »