Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
crazy4r-k chapter 33 . 11/16
Loved your story!
Flora Mile chapter 33 . 11/10
Love this story every time I read it, this has to be the 5th time!
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 11/5
How did elzar and carmen claim not know if was for the wrong team when they sat behind the defense table ..then tayna claimed she wasn't gonna help James but her testimony while lead by the defense was very bad and a lie (Edward never claimed he was gonna leave Bella for tayna)...she was trying to help James until she got caught. Seems that family was just trying to backtrack
Azlady2003 chapter 7 . 11/4
Esme said he made one mistake and he doesn't make it twice..I say having multiple encounters knowing it's wrong while married is more than one mistake and he did make the mistake more than twice. Bella married Edward during her formative years, and during that time Edward ignoring her and such damaged Bella's self esteem and confidence..when she should have been exploring she was married. I blame Edward for her inability to communicate and low self esteem cuz thats all stuff that forms during teenage hood which was when she was a wife. Can't wait to read meoee
Azlady2003 chapter 5 . 11/4
So Edward not only cheats on the one he choose to marry (after all he told his parenfts go for his one after he saw her photo) but he also cheats on her for most of their marriage...if he just wants sex why get married? I would not ever trust Edward not being able to avoid temptation if he is horny since his has such weak control...what happens after she has a kid and cant have sex for 2 months or more, is he gonna fuck the first woman who tempts him. How would Edward feel if Bella said "oh that's ok Edward for a over a year ive had random flings with just one person cu I was lonely and horny" ... He is such a weak boy.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 10/24
Even though the premise of a fifteen year old married away to an older man and it being fairly 'normal' to most concerned in the story, the story telling held my attention even the second time around. I wanted to sneak into one of these chapters to review and say thank you for keeping your story here for our enjoyment. i hope all is well in your real world and that you come back and write more delightful stories.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 10/24
Why would Bella expect Edward to go to Tanya as she has her little breakdown when Tanya realizes Alec never loved her and was with another woman all those years. How blind is that girl anyway? And Bella pushes Edward into at least calling Rosalie to help sooth Tanya from her grief, why? Bella always wanted them all to distance themselves from Tanya and yet now she feels pity when she sees the truth of it all? idk
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 10/24
I must say all the legal stuff isn't my thing and I'm not sure where all the Tanya stuff is going but really she should be out of this families life forever for what she did. And why would Edward and Bella's sexual encounters matter and when, sure I get that she was underage but if this story is allowing for a fifteen year old to be legally married then I assume she can have sex with her husband so even though Edward waited until she was of age why is all that relevant to the case with sicko James? Will be glad when that's over with. Oh and I've been wondering, since E/B's 'first' sexual encounter when Edward asked if she wanted him to use a condom and she said no just you and me...I'm assuming then that someone got her to a GYN and on birth control since she stated she is no way ready for motherhood. I may have missed that she's covered like that.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 10/24
So happy that James worries are over. It was super cool that Emmett was armed and ready to protect Bella and yet he nor Jasper let Edward in on their plans to protect Bella. It would have even better if Edward had been the one carrying a gun to protect her since he's with her mostly and not Emmett. Good thing they were out with the family. And what's up with Renee not dropping her silly art class or whatever she was doing when her husband told her Bella was in trouble? Mother of the year that one.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 10/24
I loved their Christmas! It was like a normal middle class holiday. Even grandma was a hoot. I go between thinking these families are super rich but they they start worrying about how money is spent and the sweet simple things in life so yeah, it was a great chapter until James showed up. But really it seems like they knew this was bound to happen and yet didn't do anything concrete to get him away from Bella. Great drama!
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 10/24
It's hard to wrap my 21st century mind around the fact that parents put out advertisements somehow to find someone looking for a young wife to arrange a marriage with. And someone young and successful like Edward was at the time, I gather, answered this advertisement of sorts and got himself a young wife, and he didn't ask her age at the time? Seriously? Anyway, now Edward and Charlie are discussing just who else wanted his daughter that he so easily was giving away so that they'd protect some land that they felt was worth saving for family use, by Bella herself I guess, even though it was clear the husband had power over but lucky for them Edward seems kind hearted and fair and gave his young wife back the land. I don't know I guess I have to suspend reality as I know it and accept something like this can happen in our modern society. It's also odd seeing them all go about their Christmas spirit while also watching out for the evil stalker James. You might think they'd get a restraining order against him at least.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 10/23
Ok now that they know for sure that James is after Bella for some pretty sick reasons, they shouldn't play any more games, and Bella needs to stop with the..."I can't stop living my life just because he could come and hurt me, badly..." Well yeah you should and they should, Carlisle and Charlies too should get involved and get to the bottom of this because there are missing pieces here that have a direct connection to Bella. I'm thinking Charlie and Renee are hiding something more and that's why they married off Bella to keep her safe...
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 10/23
That was a great 'first' for E/B. Edward is certainly proving to be attentive beyond what any woman could expect for their first time together. As far as the Tanya and Alec thing, since it's true what Tanya said, and they hurt him in such a mob like fashion, then they ought to take all this very seriously.
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 10/23
Again I'll mention that it is odd that Bella's parents who gave her into marriage at fifteen to a family they seem to know only fairly well, leave her be, on her own for most all of two years or more and yet now they become considered caring parents when they find out the older man they married her off to, had an affair. Give them parents of the year awards. I'm happy to see Bella first seek out objective help calling her counselor and then facing those that have neglected her, both the Cullens and the Swans. I was happy too that she gave it to Tanya, maybe not the violent punch but the talking to was brillant and mature.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 10/23
Shopping Black Friday is probably worse punishment than anyone could make up for some people, me included. Never would I ever do it. But I give Edward credit for wanting and needing to protect Bella and so there he is at the mall on Black Friday. I wonder what's what with who the police caught and why. For something that sounds very dangerous, being stalked and all, they are all pretty laid back about it all.
4,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »