Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
posum chapter 33 . 11/28
Wow! lOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!
i cant believe bella forgave edward shes pathetic
AbK chapter 33 . 8/7
Brilliant, just as good as when I read the last few times. Thank you abk
im just shocked that edward is being totally forgiven for his affair an yes it was an affair its quite a dangerous message to send tbh imo and still its edward calling the shots. No one sees bella is completely losing herself i think this story needs a warning about the domestic abuse which is not just hitting or harsh words its also treatment thats cruel or unkind and hurts either physically emotionally or mentally, and the mental cruelty edward put bella through is disgusting and the fact its being overlooked scares the hell out of me for ure younger readers
he cheated plain and simple y does he think he should be forgiven cocky bastard
louanne61 chapter 11 . 6/14
I'm still baffled as to why Edward hasn't asked Tanya how she got his credit card.
kneon chapter 33 . 3/3
amazing story. thank you for sharing
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 33 . 12/17/2021
Thanks for wonderful story, I really enjoyed it.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 16 . 12/13/2021
Bella is a bitch as usuand likes to ruin edward,s night.
louanne61 chapter 12 . 9/12/2021
I stopped reading this as it’s was frustrating the heck out of me. I thought I would give it another go. There is a reason I don’t read cheating stories and that is I get so angry. To hear what Edward did was well out of order. He could have pushed her away both times. Yes women can rape men but he was a will participate. As for oral he could have stopped her if he wanted to. I just think he didn’t want to. With this been said I will be bowing out here because besides frustrating me. The cheating now it’s out on the table was wrong. Like I said I don’t read cheating stories.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2021
OMFG Emmett is an idiot in this story. Bella is way too whiney. Bunch of weirdoes!
mariadisales chapter 33 . 7/3/2021
Uwww I liked.
louanne61 chapter 10 . 5/30/2021
Never mind about giving Edward whiplash shes giving me whiplash. I'm trying to work out if Bella is making a meal out of a mole hill. Or you are just trying to find extra drama and prolonging this issue. Personally myself this finding myself is something that she should have done 2 years ago.
louanne61 chapter 8 . 5/30/2021
I feel he has friend zoned her. This is so frustrating.
louanne61 chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
I'm trying to work out why he is waiting and I'm coming up blank. I understand when they first got married. Although if its not illegal to marry so young, why would it be illegal to have sex. I like this story but I can't make sense of it.
4,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »