Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
Just Sus chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Whoreya is something else! Wat was she thinking?
Just Sus chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
This relationship is giving me whiplash!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
No, he is being very sweet to her. He needs to tell Tanya to f*ck off!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Regardless of the situation, Edward is a married man, and he cheated! I'm totally on Bella's side. He treated her like shit! And who marries their daughter off at 15? Good Lord, are all the men in this story crazy? Sheesh!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Well, this is different!
Jessiegirl82 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Why would Edward think it would be ok cheat? Tell me that one? He didn't have to ignore her for 2 years cause he thought she was underage, and she was terrified to have sex. It would've been different if they wasn't married but they are married. He could've told her don't have to have sex right away, that I will wait until you feel that you are ready, he didn't have to wait until she was 18 cause they are married, they could've at least waited until she was 16. They could've spent their time getting to know each other intead of him ignoring her for 2 years and having that side piece to entertain him while he left Bella alone. All it takes is communication, they didn't and he thought with his cock, without thinking of the consequences. I think Bella shouldn't forgive him so easily, make him work hard for what he done. The only fault I find in Bella is she should've tried talking to him too! He did betray her in the worst possible way, wondering if he even used protection, probably not cause what he did was irresponsible and low to begin with. They should have tried talking to each and getting to know each other, they would've built a strong lasting marriage built on love and trust, but now since he's hurt Bella terribly, even when they work things out she could always have that (is it possible Edward could cheat on me) in the back of her mind.
ellasecy chapter 33 . 9/3/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us.
jk chapter 8 . 8/27/2016
I think this is moving too quick. Bella just found out he had cheated on her, several times and shes all giddy like a school girl to go on a date with a guy that not only cheated but has pretty much ignored her for 2 years?

honestly, its bullshit. Bella should be more defeated ya know, two years is a long time to be ignored and shes all giddy, calling him her man and its just really stupid and I don't understand it at all.
jk chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
why is bella "fighting" for a man that cheated on her...a handful of times?

esme said she knows her son, and he doesn't make the same mistake twice...except he does and did! with tanwhore!

stuppiiiiidddd
jk chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
I really don't get why bella is being all playful with him so soon...she just found out what a skank he is and shes fucking flirting with him? kissing him? WHY?
jk chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
I really don't care why he did what he did. bella needs to divorce him
jk chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Edward says "how is it possible that bella doesn't know where she stands with me?

lol! maybe cause you cheated on her! DUH

funny how some flowers and a mp3 player can make up for cheating...stuuuuupid
jk chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
he remains her as always?ummm pretty sure he fucked Tanya while they were married soooooo NOT ALWAYS HERS HUH?

why would Edward want to send flowers to remind bella of their wedding? of the vows he broke?

why do I get the feeling its gonna come down to this, Edward doesn't want a relationship with Tanya just wanted to fuck her until he could fuck bella...but because he didn't want a relationship with Tanya that's gonna make all the difference to bella? when it shouldn't, she should get a divorce point blank! who cares if he wants tanwhore? he broke his vows, commited adultery, cheated on bella!
jk chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
so Edward thought he would commit adultery until his wife was 18? He thought he would cheat on her and fuck Tanya until he could fuck bella? And he thinks bella will "understand"?

I don't fucking think so!

cheater,cheater,cheater!
once you cross that line you cant go back! he will always be a cheater. Bella should divorce cause their vows don't mean shit, he broke them.
PencilCase chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
I'm sorry but this Bella is super annoying. I'm sure it's a lovely fic, it's just not for me.
4,630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »