Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
louanne61 chapter 10 . 5/30/2021
Never mind about giving Edward whiplash shes giving me whiplash. I'm trying to work out if Bella is making a meal out of a mole hill. Or you are just trying to find extra drama and prolonging this issue. Personally myself this finding myself is something that she should have done 2 years ago.
louanne61 chapter 8 . 5/30/2021
I feel he has friend zoned her. This is so frustrating.
louanne61 chapter 7 . 5/30/2021
I'm trying to work out why he is waiting and I'm coming up blank. I understand when they first got married. Although if its not illegal to marry so young, why would it be illegal to have sex. I like this story but I can't make sense of it.
Danielle chapter 12 . 4/16/2021
I normally don't review chapters but I felt like I had to since the character shares my first and last name

Please tell Edward I'm sorry for telling him he was a "bad lay" at 19
Missysue32 chapter 13 . 4/18/2021
My God he really is so sweet to her now!
Jen1072 chapter 33 . 1/7/2021
I wish we could have heard from Grandma on the babies but it was good story.
Vampyre chapter 11 . 12/6/2020
Yay!
crazy4r-k chapter 33 . 11/16/2020
Loved your story!
Flora Mile chapter 33 . 11/10/2020
Love this story every time I read it, this has to be the 5th time!
Azlady2003 chapter 31 . 11/5/2020
How did elzar and carmen claim not know if was for the wrong team when they sat behind the defense table ..then tayna claimed she wasn't gonna help James but her testimony while lead by the defense was very bad and a lie (Edward never claimed he was gonna leave Bella for tayna)...she was trying to help James until she got caught. Seems that family was just trying to backtrack
Azlady2003 chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
Esme said he made one mistake and he doesn't make it twice..I say having multiple encounters knowing it's wrong while married is more than one mistake and he did make the mistake more than twice. Bella married Edward during her formative years, and during that time Edward ignoring her and such damaged Bella's self esteem and confidence..when she should have been exploring she was married. I blame Edward for her inability to communicate and low self esteem cuz thats all stuff that forms during teenage hood which was when she was a wife. Can't wait to read meoee
Azlady2003 chapter 5 . 11/4/2020
So Edward not only cheats on the one he choose to marry (after all he told his parenfts go for his one after he saw her photo) but he also cheats on her for most of their marriage...if he just wants sex why get married? I would not ever trust Edward not being able to avoid temptation if he is horny since his has such weak control...what happens after she has a kid and cant have sex for 2 months or more, is he gonna fuck the first woman who tempts him. How would Edward feel if Bella said "oh that's ok Edward for a over a year ive had random flings with just one person cu I was lonely and horny" ... He is such a weak boy.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 10/24/2020
Even though the premise of a fifteen year old married away to an older man and it being fairly 'normal' to most concerned in the story, the story telling held my attention even the second time around. I wanted to sneak into one of these chapters to review and say thank you for keeping your story here for our enjoyment. i hope all is well in your real world and that you come back and write more delightful stories.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 10/24/2020
Why would Bella expect Edward to go to Tanya as she has her little breakdown when Tanya realizes Alec never loved her and was with another woman all those years. How blind is that girl anyway? And Bella pushes Edward into at least calling Rosalie to help sooth Tanya from her grief, why? Bella always wanted them all to distance themselves from Tanya and yet now she feels pity when she sees the truth of it all? idk
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 10/24/2020
I must say all the legal stuff isn't my thing and I'm not sure where all the Tanya stuff is going but really she should be out of this families life forever for what she did. And why would Edward and Bella's sexual encounters matter and when, sure I get that she was underage but if this story is allowing for a fifteen year old to be legally married then I assume she can have sex with her husband so even though Edward waited until she was of age why is all that relevant to the case with sicko James? Will be glad when that's over with. Oh and I've been wondering, since E/B's 'first' sexual encounter when Edward asked if she wanted him to use a condom and she said no just you and me...I'm assuming then that someone got her to a GYN and on birth control since she stated she is no way ready for motherhood. I may have missed that she's covered like that.
4,630 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »