Reviews for John and Delenn in Temptation
Rex Splode chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Good story, I think it was the times in which the show was made. The tone of the show, its not the Battle star Galactica reboot that some shows seem to be copying now days. If they ever tried to reboot this series.. i dunno if they could do it the same way nowdays. The visuals would be better, lol that's for sure.
Jaeger Gipsy Danger chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Lovely story. Thank you. And, yes. I think they had sex ;-)
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This is a very artsy smut piece- the best kind. Not cheap in any way, and with a meaningful plot behind it too. I got a little confused in the second bit, with Delenn's dream, because of the time change, but I caught my balance. Very good piece!
kungfuwaynewho chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Loved this! I absolutely think they had to have had sex before they were officially married; I just never can quite make up my mind on when. I really like how you use 'temptation' to tie together these different little glimpses into their relationship - sometimes on the show they kind of came across as oddly sexless, as though they just needed a kiss every few months to be satisfied.

"She appeared so precious, like a porcelain doll displayed on a shelf with a sign that read, 'Fragile, don't touch.' Well, she wasn't fragile and John Sheridan damn sure wanted to touch."

Fantastic line.
blue talith chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, oh, what a marvelous story this is! I enjoyed reading every bit of it. Thanks!
NHPW chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was cute. No, you are not the only one who wonders about this kind of stuff, believe me! I'm glad you covered why the robe was too big. This is a... moment of obsession for me.

I was a bit confused when it went into Part 2 - I thought, "Shouldn't this have come before Part 1?" - I sort of missed the boat that she was dreaming. But otherwise, very cute.