Reviews for Queen's High
Pyra Sanada chapter 25 . 4/5
I do hope that you'll continue this story one day! I love rediscovering this story every so often! It's a wonderful piece is work so far!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
Chapter 22 is now my favorite chapter. Granted, I'll probably jump ship and just claim the whole story as a favorite. lol.
I love the flow of this story. It's different from the usual, and the uniqueness is very much appreciated. I also squeal (Inwardly, of course... Ok. Fine. Outwardly) at all the well writ and paced Romy moments. The overall effect really is making me one hell of a nut job... Walking around and grinning like the fool I am. I can't wait to read on.
On to the rest of this fascinating tale!
Stampiej chapter 25 . 9/28/2016
Fantastic! Great Story, love the fluff and humor. Well written
flummi123 chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
Thank you for that story it is amazing! I really love the pairing and also Rouge's and Remy's characters were very fitting and authentic!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 25 . 6/30/2016
I loved this! This was an absolutely wonderful, fun, happy story. It was so great to Rogue get out and find her groove. ( that could be a cool story title, How Miss Rogue Got Her Groove Back). And seeing John and Wanda flirt was fun too. Thank you so much for writing it.
Darthtraytus chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
Read through this story at least three times. I love the way you portray all of the characters. Rogue is my favorite so its about time she got more credit than she did in the movies. Great Read!
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
I must admit I'm not really the gushy cute Romance type but this was well structured and cute and rogue is awesome and I like the actor who plays Gambit den if Origins was a let down

I only wished it was longer and maybe more serious but I stilled liked it

Also don't take my not reviewing as an insult, if it's finished I wait until the end and I also really do have much to critique anyway
tlyxor1 chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t.
rmarch0147 chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
I know this is very much after the fact, but thank you for writing an awesome story! I've enjoyed it thoroughly!
romancesofty13 chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
I have read this story before I had a fanfiction account, so I couldn't favorite it and recently I had the urge to read a Romy story that involved Rouge giving Remy cards and I couldn't for the life of me remember what the story was called. I found this on a search and as soon as I read the description I knew this was the story. This story still makes me laugh and go awe at some points, it also a rereadability (if that's a word) which is very important for a story to have. You nailed it with this one, so keep up the good work. This is going to be favorited so I don't loose this gem again!
Challen Evergreen chapter 25 . 6/14/2015
This was amazing. I loved everything about it and just wished you were doing a sequel. Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
So I rarely post on completed stories till the end, but I must say... I checked out your casting and I LOVED it. Thank goodness someone besides me was less then enthused by the casting of Kitty. Not to say the actress wasn't good, it just... wasn't Kitty. All the rest are equally amazing, I adored Henri's and Bella Donna's.
natysc chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
Thank you for this story !
Not logged Lazy chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
This was a true master piece, you had me hooked from the start! Thank you for making this because this has been one of the best Romy fanfictions I have read so far! I can't to read more of your work. Once I finally get around to logging in you and you're story are going in my favorites!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Please make a squeal, a thief wedding would be hilarious with Rogue around.