Reviews for Esa Chica
InsertCleverName chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
So you've discontinued this one? :(
CodenameWavecrest chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Ohhh i saw this coming but it was sooo not as i expected. I really can't wait to read more.

Though i'll be happy without that stuff with roxas and axel
Jaysta the stalker chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
sorry I have no review I just want to fave this story xDDD

but please continue! I love, and I mean LOVE, this story!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
D'awww! So cute!
IchiakiI chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Yayyyyy! Omg another chapter! I lurve this story! It is sooo cyuteee! For some reason u always update this story wen I'm at my friends house! Even when u first postes it! I was at my friends house! Kyahahahaaa whelp! I'm glad it won't be a ling story cause I really just want to finish it already dammit! I can't wait forthe next chapter! Thank you so much for updating!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
3 awww! I love this story! Tis goin' on my favorite list.
Saki08 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
So great, glad you countinue writing it! :D
Smoresora chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Riku, you dumbbutt, of course you feel depressed. Boy or not you still want Sora in your pants! /shot.

Ehem. In other words oh my gosh you updated eeeeeeeee~! :DDD Can't wait to see more of this. :3
cho-chan09 chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Damn! I wish Axel and Roxas would do that in my bed! XD Poor Riku. It just isn't his day. hope to see what he'll do next real soon! _
CaptainBatBrain chapter 5 . 5/13/2011

Want more...

Can't think of any other way to put my feelings into words lol
iFilb3rt chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Omg he got a boner from watching AkuRoku! xD love it

No one can deny the hotness that they make :D

Awww poor Sora :/ he knows Riku would not want him as a boy ;-; Riku just needs to accept that he doesn't care what gender Sora is xD I'm glad u finally updated this :'D
CaptainBatBrain chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Gotta wonder if there will be more of this...

Love it tho lol
flame-of-strife-08 chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
ok so i finaly broke down and read this (all tho why i was resisting i have no idea) and i love it! it is really cute and i cant wait for the next chapter! *adds to favourites*
hiimminho chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
I'M LOVING THIS STORY!WHY? I can totally see myself as Riku and I can totally understand him, we have the same personality, I cant stand people, is not that i hate people is just that i prefer to be alone and i dont feel the necessity to talk to anyone either, AND im having the same problem as him just that i know what is happening and Riku just have an idea but he's not sure (dont know if you get the point but whatever). i always get clasifed as a tomboy but in fact im androgynous (at least thats what the doctor said to my mom)so im a little bit like Sora too. SOOO, SEE WHY I'M LOVING THIS! please keep on writing this! :)
Viilarus chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
:D Lulul, girl!Sora is actually pretty convincing. I looked through my Sora pictures afterwards and I could actually SEE it. :DDD And aww, Sora and Riku's dates are too cute~ /hopes with everything that it doesn't end bawww

Also, AkuRoku interactions never fails to make me snicker happily. :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »