Reviews for So the Bedtime Story
Lostinthought319 chapter 1 . 5/9/2018
This was so sweet. I loved Megan and the "child-like wonder" and mindset was portrayed very well. Awesome way to tell the events of So the Drama. Really cute stuff.
Knight-Princess chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
After re-watching Kim Possible, reading this kind of stories really just adds more fuel to fire. LOVE IT! ASDFGHJKL.. *drowns in overwhelming feels*
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
And then years later, Megan finds Mommy's prom photos and puyts two and two together.

This was so adorable! Great work!
Firefly115 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
This was super cute, loved it!
Boy chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
This just made my day.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Megan: Why do I get the feeling this was based on a true story?
Guest2987 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Great Story! Sometimes all you need is to read a fluff to be all choked up. "The green fire breathing dragon"... Priceless!
Alexie Utopie chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oooh ! That's so sweet !
TDDolphin chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awwww. This is such a cute story! Kim Possible is probably my all-time favorite cartoon, and by that notion, I also really, REALLY, love Kim and Ron together. The fact that this portrays them as a married couple with a daughter automatically makes this story a great one.

It's good that Kim and Ron are in character in this. I also really liked Megan. She was so adorable! But the best part was Kim's story. You did a great job tweaking the story of "So the Drama" into a fairy tale. I particularly got a chuckle out of thinking of Shego as a dragon :D

The ending was perfectly sweet as well. I'm glad that Kim and Ron got their 'Happily Ever After', in the show, and in this story. This one-shot is really good. Great job, Pinky Jo!
steve austin chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful story! Got me all happy thinking how much it reminds me of my little girl.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I think Slipgate won't mind if things were a little off the reservation...the best Kim-Ron moments are when things are all askew ;P

Fantastic job!
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
. .
Seriously, made my day3
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this story. It had all of StD creatively redone in a fantasy setting. Although I'm not sure if Shego would love or hate being called a dragon in that story. :) Nutmeg is very adorable. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
Boba Fetts Secret Stash chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
there is only one thing i have to say about that story

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAW