Reviews for So the Bedtime Story
Firefly115 chapter 1 . 9/2
This was super cute, loved it!
Boy chapter 1 . 2/9
This just made my day.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 2/8
Megan: Why do I get the feeling this was based on a true story?
Guest2987 chapter 1 . 2/4
Great Story! Sometimes all you need is to read a fluff to be all choked up. "The green fire breathing dragon"... Priceless!
Alexie Utopie chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oooh ! That's so sweet !
TDDolphin chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Awwww. This is such a cute story! Kim Possible is probably my all-time favorite cartoon, and by that notion, I also really, REALLY, love Kim and Ron together. The fact that this portrays them as a married couple with a daughter automatically makes this story a great one.

It's good that Kim and Ron are in character in this. I also really liked Megan. She was so adorable! But the best part was Kim's story. You did a great job tweaking the story of "So the Drama" into a fairy tale. I particularly got a chuckle out of thinking of Shego as a dragon :D

The ending was perfectly sweet as well. I'm glad that Kim and Ron got their 'Happily Ever After', in the show, and in this story. This one-shot is really good. Great job, Pinky Jo!
steve austin chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful story! Got me all happy thinking how much it reminds me of my little girl.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I think Slipgate won't mind if things were a little off the reservation...the best Kim-Ron moments are when things are all askew ;P

Fantastic job!
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
. .
Seriously, made my day3
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I enjoyed this story. It had all of StD creatively redone in a fantasy setting. Although I'm not sure if Shego would love or hate being called a dragon in that story. :) Nutmeg is very adorable. I look forward to reading more. Keep up the good work!
Boba Fetts Secret Stash chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
there is only one thing i have to say about that story

xEllieChan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
i love this fanfic :)
so sweet (_)
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Man, this molerat Rufus was so conveniently magical, which isn't too far from the truth. Rufus might have been even more useful than Ron in mission, after all.

Cute story, anyhow.
TheNiemand chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Star chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
SQUEEEEEE! My mouth hurts from smiling so much!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »