Reviews for Man of Courage
StoryReader13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
A very good followup to the episode. It was one of my favorites.
Lydia Hunter chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is excellent. I'm glad I finally got to read it, now that I've actually been able to see the episode. Very realistic portrayal of the aftermath of everything he went through, and the characters are all in character.
kayaklady chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I really like this expanded version of Ride a Savage Land. You have captured the characters well and added to one of my favorite episodes. Well done.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ride the Savage Land was my favorite episode and I liked the way you brought the episode to an end with Mano recovered...great story. High Chaparral is being shown again but this episode hasn't been shown yet. I hope soon I will be able to located the whole series on DVD and I can watch whenever I like
makadoo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is the very best HC story I have ever read! Nice job!
girl in the glen chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was one of my favorite episodes, and it's great to have this story continue on with the resolution.
panevil chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
OMG! Thank you so much for including this story... It brought back all the old memories of Mano and the High Chaparral show... again thank you.
Ross7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wish that Kate had had 'review' abilities on her site. I would have left a review for this FANtastic fic' years ago! :)

What a wonderfully written bit of fanfic'!

As I watched "Ride The Savage Land" when it originally aired, I remember thinking the same thing: What a STUPID way to end the show! Grrrr.

LOL

Funny thing is, I remember Buck and Mano being on foot, and Buck was carrying Mano in his arms.

Sure wish the 'Powers that be' would get off their butts and release 'The High Chaparral' on DVD in the USA. Sure cain't figure out why an AMERICAN Western got released over in GERMANY before being released HERE. *more Grrrrrr'ing*. LOL

Anyways, thanks for sharing your amazing follow-up story with us! I believe this is about the tenth time I've had the pleasure of perusing it. And, I enjoy it just as much each and every time I reread it. :)

(Should have been a part of the show.) *one last Grrrrr.* lol

:)Ross7
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
A wonderful bit of angst & H/C! I loved this story, RTSL was always my favorite episode.:)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Once I looked up the episode I remembered this one...wonder why? Could be because it involved my fave cheeky hero being stripped and whipped and being all heroic too...

Your fic has reminded me why I used to love this show!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It seems that I'm the only one reviewing for High Chaparral. But I can't help it, that was the first show I remember waiting to see every week when I was a little girl. My first crush was on Manolito and I dreamed I was his only nena.

I'm so glad to see writers taking the lead and reviving this wonderful show.

I love your story for obvious reasons. Ride the savage land is my favorite episode, it has everything I like. Now you completed the missing scene that had been hovering in my head for many years. Beautiful written and fits perfectly with the original plot.

I hope you continue feeding this fandom. High Chaparral deserves to be remembered for ever. ;)