Reviews for Hawk and Rabbit
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
There are a ton of little errors, it just makes it hard to read. Would be so much better without them.

Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Just a little note for ya, you should put some kind of divider between author's notes and the chapter, it is rather difficult to tell where one stops and the other begins.

Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I respect that you went back and redid your story to repost it. Though you still have quite a few errors in your writing. You have phrases or words used in quick succession, slight misuses of tenses and once you used know instead of no. You'll have to be careful of things like that, though the story itself seems to be entertaining and it does not seem rushed so far.

Amyfers chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
I signed up just so I could leave a comment, this is by far my fave story on here, I've read it so many times and love it :D

I was searching so hard for it when you took it down, and I#m so pleased its back again! Thank you so much for uploading it again, this is one of my favorite fire emblem couples :3

Wonderful story, beautifully told, love it!
Mego chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
this was so cute and fun, love it!

You should keep working on them.
Sanxian chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
I... I loved this! I never really thought of Tibarn and Elincia as a couples, until my latest playthrough of RD.

This fic was very, very sweet! There were a few spelling mistakes, but I enjoyed it anyway 3

Im' looking forward to a sequel!
animevideogame freak chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
i liked it cant wait for the sequel