Reviews for The Ninth Fist
Curtis mcfaddeb chapter 1 . 4/14
Keep up with the good job
Anthony00 chapter 16 . 3/25
nice fict
K chapter 16 . 3/14
you dead?
The Fox Sage chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
plus capoeira is cool but not really at the same level as other martial arts,sol for instance isn't as strong as the ryozanpaku masters
The Fox Sage chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
no miu should easily beat naruto,considering she has trained her whole life in martial arts,unlike naruto whose lifetime of training isn't dedicated to taijutsu,plus he isn't as strong as a yomi master hes at best weaker then sho
The Fox Sage chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
also i dont care what you think,sol id not as strong as the masters of ryozanpaku,especially not apachi or elder
The Fox Sage chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
6 months of training for naruto wouldequal mius lifetime of training from elder
fenixrojo36 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Excelente
Rakaan chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
I can only hope this blackmail arc ends soon. It's pretty boring and predictable.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
While I will agree that the fighting style doesn't fit naruto it is very well written fanfic can you please continue to write it
Kid Coheed chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Interesting First 2 chapters, but things felt lacking and since this hasn't been updated in 2 years, maybe this critique can be used on a rewrite or remake or something.

1) Sol has to give a reason for him being out on the ocean for months at a time, especially on a boat that could hold a dojo of any size. He would need to pull in somewhere for fresh water, food, human contact(aka picking someone to "get the poison out"), even if he is on a journey to find a Disciple, he would need to actually meet people to find one, so Sol needs more time and explanation.

2) While Capoeira is a interesting style, I just don't think it fits Naruto. Naruto is a very... Punchy guy, he has always shown the desired to punch someone out, when he accessed the Kyuubi Chakra he had claws... I just don't see Naruto as someone who would have the patience to get into, maintain and strike on rhythm. I could see him being a studen of something like the Hsing-I/Hsing-Yi (Which includes Ki stuff in the real world training, maybe in yhe story It could be used to access small bits of Naruto's Chakra) or Arnis/Kali/Escrima (which doubles as a weapon AND Hand to Hand style) or even Jeet Kune Do, for Naruto's unpredictably and a little love to the Dragon. A good number of styles fit Naruto and his personality far better than Capoeira.

3) A lot of these two chapters (and the bit I read of chapter 3) suffers from "Plot Rush", things happen and move quickly along rather than allowing things to work out. Sol finds a kid blind folded in a dingy, with pretty messed up clothing and just goes "Huh he doesn't want to talk about it, guess I train him" thats fast, really fast. Also He only trained Naruto for 6 months, I doubt Naruto learns Sol's beliefs, especially since Naruto in Canon never actually finished/kills someone one off (Kakuzu is killed by Kakashi) so how can he claim Naruto as a true disciple with a straight face if Naruto can't even be called a High Class Disciple, especially to Yami.

4) Why would Sol even need Naruto to be his student when Sho/Suparna Is to be the sole disciple? Even if Sol got a secondary student why would Yami want to have a Master to already come in having taught a disciple, but not being the Disciple into the fold? Just confusing
ShnabS chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Another shitty work.
za worlda chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
hiruma
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you have not discontinued it.

From an interested reader
jinsoju chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
Oh lol! sorry didn't mean to say bad chapter there was a certain 3 lettered word between bad and chapter
1,155 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »