Reviews for The Ninth Fist
Kid Coheed chapter 2 . 9/12
Interesting First 2 chapters, but things felt lacking and since this hasn't been updated in 2 years, maybe this critique can be used on a rewrite or remake or something.

1) Sol has to give a reason for him being out on the ocean for months at a time, especially on a boat that could hold a dojo of any size. He would need to pull in somewhere for fresh water, food, human contact(aka picking someone to "get the poison out"), even if he is on a journey to find a Disciple, he would need to actually meet people to find one, so Sol needs more time and explanation.

2) While Capoeira is a interesting style, I just don't think it fits Naruto. Naruto is a very... Punchy guy, he has always shown the desired to punch someone out, when he accessed the Kyuubi Chakra he had claws... I just don't see Naruto as someone who would have the patience to get into, maintain and strike on rhythm. I could see him being a studen of something like the Hsing-I/Hsing-Yi (Which includes Ki stuff in the real world training, maybe in yhe story It could be used to access small bits of Naruto's Chakra) or Arnis/Kali/Escrima (which doubles as a weapon AND Hand to Hand style) or even Jeet Kune Do, for Naruto's unpredictably and a little love to the Dragon. A good number of styles fit Naruto and his personality far better than Capoeira.

3) A lot of these two chapters (and the bit I read of chapter 3) suffers from "Plot Rush", things happen and move quickly along rather than allowing things to work out. Sol finds a kid blind folded in a dingy, with pretty messed up clothing and just goes "Huh he doesn't want to talk about it, guess I train him" thats fast, really fast. Also He only trained Naruto for 6 months, I doubt Naruto learns Sol's beliefs, especially since Naruto in Canon never actually finished/kills someone one off (Kakuzu is killed by Kakashi) so how can he claim Naruto as a true disciple with a straight face if Naruto can't even be called a High Class Disciple, especially to Yami.

4) Why would Sol even need Naruto to be his student when Sho/Suparna Is to be the sole disciple? Even if Sol got a secondary student why would Yami want to have a Master to already come in having taught a disciple, but not being the Disciple into the fold? Just confusing
ShnabS chapter 1 . 9/3
Another shitty work.
za worlda chapter 14 . 8/29
hiruma
I have greatly enjoyed reading your story. I hope that you have not discontinued it.

From an interested reader
M1LKgoneBAD chapter 16 . 7/14
Oh lol! sorry didn't mean to say bad chapter there was a certain 3 lettered word between bad and chapter
M1LKgoneBAD chapter 16 . 7/14
Omg this was the most badchapter I have ever seen. Gah! I just wished Naruto went through some time skip training and just wreck everyone and stay with Renka Q.Q. Renka my favorite pairing next to shigure xD
M1LKgoneBAD chapter 10 . 7/14
No! Moar Renka X Narootoo!
M1LKgoneBAD chapter 10 . 7/14
So good. I love the character interactions between naruto and everyone. It just seems so right to me! I hope you can keep up with the chapters after your little hiatus man.
thepotatooftime chapter 16 . 7/14
hey man. If your not dead and still on fan fiction then please continue this story. its a great story and your a great author. thanks
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/5
Dylan Millwood chapter 16 . 5/29
Ok...no WAY is YOMI keeping it hidden that Naruto fought Sho to a draw like that from Odin! They CAN'T! Both Sho and Odin are Isshinsai Ogata's students!

Based off what Sho said about Naruto, the name "Fenrir" is more then fitting, heck...it was even Fenrir's story in Norse mythology! A beast of great power that was deceived and bound by those that feared his strenght, and now has to strain against his bonds until they break! Very nice!

Guess this means Kenichi's EXTRA screwed when Naruto/Fenrir learns about Thor's being made to quit Ragnarok! No way is the Ninth Fist going to be happy about that at all. Look out, little piggy, the wolf's gonna huff, and puff, and KICK YOUR SKULL IN!

So...whose Naruto going to turn to to help him train to deal with YOMI and YAMI until that...let's call it the "Gleipnir Seal", shall we? Keep it to Norse Mythology that way...can be taken care of and he can access his chakra and jutsu again? I can see Naruto having to swallow his pride and turn to the Ry┼Źzanpaku Masters for help if Sol doesn't go back to further his student's training. At the very least, Kensei will vouch for Naruto, even if he doesn't know Capoeira.

Also, and I KNOW this might be hard to pull off and this story mainly follows HSD, but the Kage Summit's bound to have happened by now, and no doubt Obito demanded Naruto's location from the Kages (and Danzo, I'm never gonna call that cr ppy stand-in Hokage!), to which they don't know, so Naruto'll have the Allied Shinobi Forces and the Akatsuki BOTH looking for him on top of everything else!
The Richmaster chapter 16 . 5/1
This was an amazing fight, I really loved the way you showed it happening and the representation throughout fit well.
Sho thoughts at the were good, with the way he acknowledged Naruto as someone of worth; I can just imagine him going to a YOMI meeting and saying that their newest members was better than most of the others.
And Naruto's talk with the Kyuubi were interesting.

It's a pity that this has been stopped; I would have loved to see where Naruto went from here but considering some of the Author's Notes, you probably have more important things to be doing.
Thank you for sharing this with us and I wish you well with whatever life path you have taken.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »