Reviews for The Ninth Fist
Parks98 chapter 3 . 5/23
Liking how you did include some of naruto's ninja skills and make him a Capoeira break dancing ninja of Narutoness
reptoholic chapter 8 . 5/15
I love the story so far, But I do hope that you don't start over powering Kenichi since he is getting constant training from so many master and actually has motivation now. You need to put more emphasis on naruto training and actually getting stronger.
SazzyXD chapter 2 . 4/29
His Style Is Capoeira? That's Gay -_-
Thewarrior1180 chapter 2 . 4/24
that fighting style sounds gay...
Ranmaleopard chapter 16 . 4/18
This is just really awesome keep it up
maverick010.tn chapter 1 . 4/17
Stories great please update soon I look forward to it :)
Lorde Kane chapter 3 . 4/1
Fenrir, the one destined to kill Odin. Hahahha I get it...very smart.
will you update soon please?
Heisenberg chapter 16 . 3/11
Hey man, I know you're busy with law school, but its almost been a year. I know I should be patient but this story, well it is one that I TRULY TRULY enjoy reading!

The character development is excellant, the transitions are smooth, and the way you write is actually pretty realistic considering the characters involved.

If you could find any time...any at all to just write a little bit of the next chapter each day, it would surely be appreciated

Signed,

The one who knocks
SONGUE chapter 16 . 2/25
Old follower of your story just leaving a comment, hope you update, this is gold!
Silent Bunshin chapter 16 . 2/16
Pretty good story man. I hope you continue to update.
I love this story and understand where you are coming from regarding school. My suggestion is focus on your future first then update when you have time. Thank you for writing such a thrilling story so far.

Alex
Soooo...update or nah?
ds hero chapter 3 . 1/15
Hinata or no pairing
envy34 chapter 12 . 1/13
I liked the chapter for the most part, but Renka letting Kenchi stare down her shirt kinda pissed me off. if she likes Naruto so much she shouldn't be trying to get another guy to like her just to get Miu mad.
1,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »