Reviews for A Summer to Remember
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
:( continue
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Grover is like one my favorite character
Chimpzrule chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Another, great chapter! Good Job. Question though, where is Nina? Anyway I am glad she is gone! Nothing can come in between Percabeth!
Chimpzrule chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hi, I am the person who wrote the review saying that you inspiried me to become a writer and and also gave me the guts to read other fanfictions involving Percabeth getting married with a child. Just so you know who I am. Anyways, Good Job! Awesome chapter. I go with B. Percabeth is the only one romantic time stories I want to read, but also maybe a little humor. Don't want it ALL to be mushy-gushy. Anyways, Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
The second option (b)
Jack bellomy chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
You are just depressing me now dude but I can handle it I will just pretend it says Jennifer (no offense to any Jennifer's out there instead of Nina. I know I am kinda moody but am I would not steal someone's bf I'm not a monster!
-Nina (yeah that's right the real one)
P.S. I know my outfit choice is questionable but I don't dress like that.
P.P.S. Just Joshin you I got you didn't I huh
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
WTF! What did I do to you?! Thanks a lot for naming the enemy after me. Now every time I see my name used in a bad way in this story I will be sad. Just kidding LOL! Good story honey good luck.
-Nina (yeah that's right the real one)
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
great chapters!
Clueless Girl chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Girlie I love the story but your spelling needs work!
Clueless Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Percabeth101 chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
That was so sweet! Please please write like a 100 more chapters!
Percabeth101 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please make a crazy make out session
Percabeth101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
The romantic one
Leah chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hi, I was just wondering who Thrilia was. Do you mean Thalia?
Overall, I think your stories are great, I really love them. You should publish them as a proper book.