Reviews for One Messed Up Night
ZaraZabuza chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Normaly I skip every mpreg fic there is but this was quit funny so read it throw. You can take that as a compliment. It's hard to keep me reading something I don't like.
FrostyFeline chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
ZOMFG! This fic is epic! I love it! And is Nnoi-kun pregnant again or is Szay-chan just messin with his head? :o
LlafApplez chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
OMG I usually absolutely LOATHE mpreg, but this story was just the funniest thing today! A very VERY VEEERRRRYY awesome job! I'm only sorry mere words cannot express how AMAZING I really think this fic is!

1000000000/5 stars!

I Laughed a LOT XD
bluecheesemoon chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
nice story. I actually feel bad for Nnoitra. O.o
capslock-nanao chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
HAHAHAHA. AMAZING PER YOUR USUAL.

Write more, I'll be waiting! C:
Xylexia chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
Awesome. I didn't expect an Epilogue I thought the last chapter was the end lol.

I loved this :3 I love Szayel and I love Nnoitra even if they were humorously ooc other then that they were perfect.
capslock-nanao chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Awww! Great end to a great story! I'll miss this, but I'll read it over And over again C:
Xylexia chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Awwwww that was so cute! *dies* I still don't like mpreg . but that was cute and well written. And I love Szayel and Nnoitra's interactions. Szayel was just...so...adorable. *hugs him*
Xylexia chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
LOL awesome. One thing this fic and the RP my friend and I are doing together...both Szayel's have carried Nnoitra. Except our Nnoitra...my Nnoitra...was completely unconscious and dying at the time D: still its a funny sight to imagine.

Awwww you killed kitty! D: I play Kitty in the RP too . though after what Kitty is going to do to Szayel I'm sure my Nnoitra would kill him too lol

Yay! Tia! LOL I play her in a RP too . just not the SzayXNnoi rp lol well...I might...we'll see if she comes into the picture. I love her though *cheers* of course she's support the rights of an unborn female arrancar :3

Nice chapter though the pov transitions are confusing without page breaks.

Btw. I still dislike Mpreg...but my friend and I couldn't help but to get into a conversation about it last night, if we ever went that route in our rp

SzayelXNnoitra and then GrimmXArrancar Yachiru

Their offspring paired up, you know how powerful it would be? hooooooooooly shit *endoftheworld* lol

But it wouldn't happen cause Szayel would abort it, he wouldn't want the attachment. Then he'd get all vindictive and get Nnoitra preg, let him carry to term and then TRY to abort it, but Nnoitra wouldn't let him, he'd go into hiding :3 and then Szayel's plan would backfire. But then he'd reconsider...because the child would have Szayel's intellect/effeminacy and Nnoitra's physical strength. Crazy ass combo! lol But it would have Nnoitra's potty mouth!
capslock-nanao chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Bwaaaa! Verenaaaa! Good chapter, but now Imma be all uptight until you update...just make it good C: and I can wait! Awesome story BTW!
Xylexia chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Awww Nnoitra's being so cute and maternal :3

Szayel's going to help her! I bet he is! That'll be awesome!

Awww poor Ivonne! And go Tesla! Wow the kid grew some balls, he must love her :3

Sucks the baby is coming earlier, and if it dies because its premature, its Aizen's fault D: lol update soon!
capslock-nanao chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
THE BABY. THE BAAAABYYYYY. OH THE SUSPENSE. HURRY, UPDATE BEFORE I EXPLOOOOODE ','
hitherelovely chapter 1 . 10/3/2010