Reviews for The Rise of Dracula
Madama Bat chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Your story started as an Flashback and ends to continue the beginning of the film
Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
I hate it I loved rose that made me cry
SyfyGuy2 chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
This is one very good and epic story you've made here, aleera-mistressofallevil, with a lot of wicked characterisation and development and drama. While I did find your writing was initially a bit under-descriptive, you've more than made up for this with a lot of drama (and especial heartbreak with what happened to Rose) and character development, and you individualised the characters' personalities really well. I'm also really happy and glad of how well and deeply you've explored and developed Dracula's and the brides' characters, while also making clear and keeping in mind that they're still evil in terms of moral alignment despite their lighter sides.
Blood Never Lies chapter 31 . 1/25/2014
A wonderful story! Full of passion and fire and drama. The tragedy with Rose was heartbreaking and wholly appropriate I must say! The character development was excellent and well divided between the three ladies and most impressively whilst Dracula is the most integral character to all of it he still managed to become a secondary character during the advancement of the story which allowed us to focus on the story instead of his character.
If intentional then SO cleverly done!
If not, then well done - brilliant fluke!
If I had to criticize (and I must, for I am that sort of man) I have to point out there are a few spelling mistakes and word placements that threw me whilst reading, nothing serious but they're there if you want to fix them.
Finally, this has been added to my favorites; it seems the sort of story one can reread and find fresh insight with. So I think I shall read it again in the future sometime and if proven correct then I shall likely review once again.
Forbidden Moons chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
You finished this story like THIS?! Dammit!
Forbidden Moons chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
This?! I'm disappointed, dearie, but not surprised. Well, I'm not too interested in Rose from the beginning, but I thought you are more creative than this.
Forbidden Moons chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Reeeeeeeally dearie? (Sorry about this constant Rumple tune acquired from Once Upon A Time) Anyway I'm expecting!
Forbidden Moons chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Ooooh, so full of love!
Forbidden Moons chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Cozy, huh?
Forbidden Moons chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
It doesn't feel right, for some reason. We'll see.
Forbidden Moons chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Vampires are not as happy without worry as one would think, huh? That's why I don't want to be one now. I want to be a Shade, in the Inheritence Cycle. What do you dearies want to be?
Forbidden Moons chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
I see, so Aleera is coming up then!
Forbidden Moons chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
But Vlad! Vlad... Vlad...! He should have a REAL lover, someone that he would be deoted to FOREVER! Not just three pathetic whores in the movie that had to address him as 'master'!
Forbidden Moons chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Poor Verona... But I always thought Marishka is the youngest!
Forbidden Moons chapter 4 . 7/18/2013