Reviews for Sanctuary
there'sacatinmyhat chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
awwwww poor Roxy, having to deal with that. but i love your story and giggled at the thought of Roxas playing ultimate dodgeball (thats what we call it at my school)thanks for wrting this amazing story 333333
Dinkleberggg chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
So sad that Xion died. :'( Thanks for not killing Cloud, though. -

I like the story. I am looking forward to the epilogue!

~Roxanne
RoxyPoxy chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I Lmaoed when Roxas saw Riku and Sora making out he was like :O WTFBBQ? :D
Jayshock chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
OMGZ im ab positive srry i cant help you roxas.
xRoku chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
awesome :D i like your story so far :D

please keep writing and good luck for your surgery :)
UnderMySkittlez1819 chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
...I'll be watching you...and if you don't come back imma find you... ;P luv ur writing!
ReliveTheGreat chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Good luck with you surgery
Rain chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
aww, please do not stop writing this fic! This is so innocent and so well-written. I love akuroku, and you shouldn't care how much reviews you got! it's up to you if you're going to continue or not, but thanks anyway uploading this fic 3
Dinkleberggg chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Do you really want to postpone a story as good as this one? PLEASE DON'T! It is too good to postpone!
tj-is-lazy chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
You should not postpone. I just found this fic today and I really like it, so you should keep writing. I promise I'll read it if you write, and give reviews ]
Moe10 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Don't postpone!
GurrenLagann chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
i really enjoy the story so far so i hope you do decide to continue it

Dinkleberggg chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
Hey, I like your story! -
ReliveTheGreat chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
So i just started this story and it's great ;)) ireally wanna know what roxas is taking that axel flipped about though hahaha update soon!
XxNuMbCoMplicationxX chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
:O u can't leave me hanging like that! I almost started crying when i heard about Cloud T.T hmmm... what was the third bottle of pills i'm curious?