Reviews for My sister, Alice
Katylin Lou chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
aww so great :)
Erin chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I love it. I want to know what happens to her though. It is nice to see another side of Booker, one that cares and hurts and sad. In the shows we don't see that side of him but in this story we do. Keep the story going and have fun with it.
kayce chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
continue!
Kayce chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
GREAT!

there isn't more to say. I love this story!
darkenkeli chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
This is pretty interesting so far. Booker's my favorite character and there's not a lot with him as the main character, so I hope you continue!
SydInTheAsylum chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
SUSPENSE o.o
The Blue Heron chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Oh, poor Alice! I can't wait to read more! Your beginning shows a lot of promise. And don't worry if it's a little "Mary-Sue"ish. Sometimes the most real characters are the one's that are quote and quote "Mary Sue." Please update!
hazardouskitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I'm confused, why did Booker take his sister to work? I just don't think they would drag a kid over to Jump Street Chapel. Even during the later seasons after Doug adopted Clavo he didn't take him to the Chapel with him!

How old is she supposed to be? A lot of unanswered questions here! It just seemed very Mary Sueish and very confusing. Maybe in the next Chapters you can expand on a lot of why's.
LibraryTech chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It was an ok start..i am sure you will get better I would like to read a more.