Reviews for Tumble Into Oblivion
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very sweet, sexy, heart-breaking and just downright brilliant writing. I could practically see the kiss take place then the... Well other stuff as well. But that's just me, ANYWHO, great work. Always have and always will love the Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock. Which is probably why I always picture all these sherlock holmes fic with Robert Downey jr. XD
Miranda Aurelia chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very nice!
sumire.syrup chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this was very well written. the end, though with so few words, was so raw and emotional.
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This is so wonderfully written, I love it. It sounds exactly the way she would think and exactly the way something like this situation would happen. I hope to read more of them :)
LanaDeLuca chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was heart-breakingly beautiful. That's just not fair. Fantastic story :)
Lily chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow. Just wow. You're right in every way-I could see Robert Downey Jr. and the marvelous I-for-the-life-of-me-cannot-remember-her-name actress who played Irene Adler in the 2009 version of Sherlock Holmes. I could see all of it, I could imagine it, and you definitely delivered.

*rereads*

Yes, you definitely delivered.

Thank you for your lovely little insight into the romance I'm dying to live in. Sadly, this is the twenty-first century, and I don't live in London. Damn it all if it isn't fair.
whendocloudssleep chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I liked this. Really liked this.
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
i loved it! and that quote at the beggining just blew me away, you really thought this out pretty well, and the concept of the clothes' power over such a strong character, it's great, so true it never quite crossed my mind until i read this.

Definately going to my favorites!
Teobi chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh, this is beautiful. I have strayed out of my own territory (Thunderbirds) to come looking for some Holmes fic, and for this to be the first one I come across is superb.

This is a touching insight into the mind of Irene Adler, whom I admit I disliked at first in the film because she was one of those flawless femme fatales...or, so I thought. But by the end of the film I was rooting for her all the way.

She and Holmes make a powerful pairing, with all the sexual tension required to keep the reader/viewer hooked.

I loved your thoughtful, descriptive style. It suited the mood of the story perfectly. I could practically see and smell that room, and picture the rumpled bed with them both in it.

Wonderful work! Thank you!