Reviews for An innocent meeting
novichan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
for some reason i really love this couple..and i like your story..

good job..
Naoko chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Well yeah of course, that's how all the games and series are, Peach shows no interest, but this is Fanfiction. We can write and read about things we would have preferred to happen. Has there never been a pairing in any game out there that you didn't think they should be together, or the story would have been cooler if they went with someone else? It happens in a lot of types of games, where they end up with someone you didn't expect, or even if they don't end up with anyone at all. That's where people's imaginations kick in, and want to write! That's what I enjoy reading, things I think they should be, even if they're not canon to the true story. That's all I really can say about it, it really is to each their own. Have a good day. :)
stickdude chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Yeah but, a huge fire breathing monster and a princess sound kinda weird together...And Peach doesn't even like him back! My points are proven in Super Mario 3D Land: Throughout the game, Mario gets photos that show him how the Princess is doing. one certain photo shows that she thinks about him while she is locked up! Peach wouldn't care about how Mario is doing if she had no feelings for him! Therefore, BowserxPeach is dead since Peach likes someone else! and in another photo, shes being attacked by a goomba stack. If Bowser truly loves her, than why does he torture her? And at the end of EVERY Mario game, Peach is shown being very happy, not giving a damn about Bowser!

Maybe it's best if every Mario game DOES end in MarioxPeach...

MARIOXPEACH 4EVER!
Naoko chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Not anytime soon I don't believe. I use writers books to help, but editing my friends story takes up the free time that I have. Perhaps one day when Ive got nothing on my plate, but kids will be here in just over six months! And no, I enjoy reading bowser peach, not writing!

By the way, I am going to remove some of the earlier unlogged comments, I dont want the story to look like it has a million reviews when it doesnt really... I can't delete my logged in post, I wish I could though, but I wont erase the most recent couple as to not give the wrong idea. The story isnt so popular to habe 25reviews lol!
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Thank you for the fantastic review to a story you don't even know the coupling for! Coming over into a story that has nothing to do about what you're so butt-hurt over! Never said I didn't like Mario, but that I enjoy the pairing I chose more! Please, continue to hide behind your anon-name, because I really don't mind! :) Maybe one day you'll have the balls to sign up, and take the heat for the absolute fun you give us!

I think you ar the 80 year old, since this dementia you've got makes it hard to read anything. You have the facts even about my age and gender, and you still cannot get it correct! Please continue criticising works you haven't even heard of! And PLEASE for the love of God keep leaving reviews! I just loooove them!

Sorry readers! Just some pr-teen who doesn't know the rule of fanfiction yet! I hope you enjoyed the simple, light hearted romance (as it was intended to be) fiction! Gokusen fans know that is as far as the romance ever even went in the story!
Iseria4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I hate what you've done with the plot, but you write too damn good for me to REALLY hate it! Booooh! No fair!

I'm just gonna sulk and babble sulkingly for a while as payback.

Grump grumph lumph lump of gooseball feathers of pride and gloryious millyheaded gore moat yotrechogtfardeth.

Okay... that sure made lots of sense... _'''

Well, at least I got my good mood back.

SERIOUS.

Your writing is fabulous.

Your idea of the characters slightly farfetched.

Try to take a good second look on the pair. Particularily the way they seem in the manga.

Shin would never have dragged her to her home like that during their special couple time. Get a grip on japanese. They're not all that... rude to the girl. Usually.

Shin is slightly on the sensitive side, true, but that means he wouldn't have taken her back home just then.

Choose before writing: Is Shin more sensitive or more determined?

Please.
Terracea chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aww! What a way to confess! :) Love it!
funny4ains chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awww shin!

and it's so like yankumi to mistake something that simple. HAHAA thanks for this! 3
Akajo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Awesome! Sweet fic! :)
Sue chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is so cute, i love it 3
Mezzavia chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I can totally see this happen! (too bad it can't cause it actually ended 3...) you caught their characters perfectly X3 A very nice read~
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 9/23/2010