Reviews for Kyuketsuki
This intro is AMAZING! I love it so much. I stopped reading as soon as I read it and went off to read it too my younger sister. She didn't really have a reaction, but her viewpoint towards it might have been altered by the fact that I delayed her from watching her video about weird fetishes. I'll review more after I read the entire chapter.

God damn it Arthur, why'd ya have to kill the Italy twins?! *sobs in despair* Well, poor Ludwig and Antonio
FireFox Vixen chapter 20 . 4/18
Love!
Yuuki chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
NOOOO

That was... God. Okay, so I'd hate to spoil anything... But if I do, please stop reading.

The ending was completely, and a bit, bad. Honestly, with Alfred, Arthur, and many other things, it wasn't satisfying.

Also, the town forgiving the vampire? Just saying, but the first chapter made it out to be a blood thirsty monster, so I must say that it was disappointing. I wouldn't accept him, even if he were respectable during the day...

Also, the romance between Mathew and [I'm trying my hardest to put no spoilers in] whomever he liked was a bit forced. It was strange Mathew fell for him so quickly... Honestly I would've gone with the second romantic choice, since he had done more, and was human for one...

[SPOILERS]

It was a bit generic with everyone turning into vampires pretty much, I've seen this ending a bit too often.
SayMrrp chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Yao never showed up... sadness... This story is so romantically awesome...
karolinami132 chapter 20 . 1/29/2014
Omg i think i fainted :D that was sooo romantic ! I love it soo much and i really like it how arthur and alfred lived happily ever after ! Sooo cute XD
imagaYthgiL chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
I think the story would have had a better ending without this chapter, but I do love a happy ending. All in all I loved this story.
Mochisarecute357 chapter 20 . 9/16/2013
OH BLOODY HELL SUCH AN AWESOME FIC SO SO VERY AWESOME YOU MADE ME CRY WATERFALLS AND I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT UST FOR THIS AND I STILL HAVE CLASSESS ASDFGHKL THIS IS THE AWESOMEST FIC I'VE EVER READ 3
crazypoet13 chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
OMG THE FEEELLLLLSSSS! QQ WHY YOU DOES OTL (this is amazing btw xD )

I cried...
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
Uwahhhhhh! QQ I'm crying! WHY MUST. THEY BOTH DIE?!
zoewinter1 chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
when I started reading this, I didn't realize what I was signing up for (literally) and DAMN GIRL you played that to your advantage. good job on this 'fic and making me bawl my eyes out! No but seriously I loved reading this and not anticipating the deaths was half the awesomness because it's getting hit in the feelz when you literally least expect it. But yeah you are an awesome writer and I'm surprised you managed to express this much emotion in the writing, seriously good job!
zoewinter1 chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH SHIT DEAR GOD YOU ARE HURTING MY FEELS D:
but seriously this fanfiction is awesome
zoewinter1 chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WOULD BE MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO GET MY FEELS GANG BEATEN AGAIN DAMN IT
AmbitiousCat chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Great. I was crying my eyes out by the end of your story. I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm wayyyyy to emotional.
BlueDestruction615 chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
You made me cry! QAQ This fic is as awesome as Prussia, good Job!
hetalia-panda-123 chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
u made me cry so much lol it was a good story though, although i wish that yao and ivan got a part when they saw one another again or somethin, but if the work makes me cry in the end it's good.