Reviews for Love in an Elevator
cinewardy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Great o/s! I like it ;)
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Is it weird to say that I found this sweet, considering the content? Well, either way, I did. It was very sweet and I really enjoyed reading this. Well done.
jUsThAvEhOpE chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
haha i like it and i had a feeling edward would be good with his fingers ;p do more please
nicford chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hot dayum!
apricot817 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
nice
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
hot damn lovah! that was sexy! Hot sex in an elevator with Edward Cullen? Yes please! This was soooo good sugah love!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
That was hot
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Loved it!
blake18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I really like this story a lot. I wish stuff like really could happen. A bad day that can get real good.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow yummy once again
shpwhitney chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Really liked this oneshot! Everybody has had one of those horrible, everything goes wrong days, but if all of those could end with an escapade like this, we'd all be happy campers :)
hotforedward chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Yay for birthday smut! Oh that was UNF. I love the idea of doing it in an elevator, that would be fucking awesome. Edward yelling "Shit!" when he came made my girly bits tingle. Of course all of the swirling and biting helped too.

loved it, bb!
cherieblossum chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
AWEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU I lOVE IT...I will make one adjustment...do you know that my most LOVELY aerosmith sings a nice little song 'LOVE IN AN ELEVATOR'? It is so so so so so this O/S!

I loved how you included some twilight lines...and they didn't sound cheesy, they fit in perfectly! I like her teasing wiggling very very hott!

I LOVED IT AND I LOVE YOU. MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH MUAH!
sadtomato chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awww I like that the hookup had a sweet ending. They're going to have a HEA and get married and have babies, right?

Mmmm fuckhot elevator sex. Yes please. Nice work, bb, I'm sure cherieblossum is v. proud.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 9/18/2010