Reviews for Take Me Away
Lazy and crazy chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
This entire thing is so awesome. Mythology and history, all of it together and you get something amazing like this.
HannokiKaen chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
As a Canadian history major rereading this I feel the need to point out at least one in accuracy. During the war of 1812 upper Canada or ontario(which was mostly made up of ex-Americans who had expanded in search of land (most British loyalists after the revolution went to the maritime (35000) or there)) had it thousand. Lower Canada/quebec had closer to 200000 if I remember right plus the maritime population, although upper Canada was the only one invaded (some say that they weren't very resistant to the invasion, and British troops had little Canadian support from them)... Also America and Canada both came out of the having achieved their main goal... And york/Toronto was tiny. Now that I'm done with my lecture I'll get of the soapbox. Despite these minor facts the chapter was well written and I've enjoyed the whole story - multiple times
hp1piececraziness chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
History and mythology, two of my favorite things! And this is your first fanfic you say? Holy shit it's GOOD. better than good, absolutely AWESOME.

Oh Sealand, just don't go wandering far from the Kraken.

Wow, everyone that went to the other world are much older now.

And it's kind of funny how England originally wanted to shove America into the other world to prove that magic was real, when all along, America was capable of magic.
Nightmother chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
geez do some of us Australians really say stuff like that? I'm just Laughing at some of that slang, God it's horrible
Angel of Randomosity chapter 24 . 3/5/2013
Oh dear gog... XD
Meester Sqweed chapter 24 . 12/30/2012
Beautiful! Loved it! Thank you so much for posting this!
anon chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
matt's rambling is AWESOME!
Shyfire chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
Loving the story, lots of detail, lots to include. Don't worry about long chapters, we like them.

One small beef: a pitchfork has five prongs. Ukraine is usually pictured with a hayfork, which has three prongs. Like a trident. Don't want to use the same tool for food and manure, after all.

Good story! Greetings from the BC!
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
Will you write out that family gathering at some point? And just a random note, your fics hae somehow addicted me to Globus...
Ottilia chapter 24 . 3/11/2012
Wow that story was amazing, it must have taken a lot of work and effort to include all of the different types of magical beings and mythos from all the different cultures. It was an awesome story and I'm really happy that you wrote it so well, it all worked well together. :)
Iceestar chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
I have to say, this is one of the best Hetalia Fanfics I've ever seen. It's got plenty of detail and is very interesting the whole way through.
Iceestar chapter 23 . 11/28/2011
Wow... I find it very ironic that you used the song Take Me Away by Globus when I wrote a fanfic about Canada titled Take Me Away because I was listening to the same song. I mean... how ironic is that?
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 24 . 11/12/2011
Best. Ending. Ever.

You, my friend, are going on my list of Awesome.

And yes, I was very satisfied with the ending, except for the fact that I MUST READ MORE.

(Sequel with Sealand lol.)

So, I am now going to see if I can stalk your other stories.

Good day. Wait...I mean night.
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock?

As in from The Big Bang Theory? God, I'm seeing references everywhere, Doctor Who must be next! -crosses fingers- To get so many references and pointers in one fic is my lifelong dream, seriously, and you're already doing it! So cool
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
I love you so much for this, seriously. I may as well just start a religion of you and save trouble. :D