Reviews for The Final Voyage of Legolas
Celtic Angel18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I liked it. It was short and sweet. Thanks for posting. :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
A great story. Very well written.
theinfamous chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Silly? Whatever! I'm always pleased to see someone who actually bothers to read the books before doing fan fiction on LotR! You have my respect.
Overly Cynical chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Psst! A few things. One- Eomer, Eowyn and Faramir all croaked before even Merry and Pippin.
Two- Legolas did not go to the Gray Havens. He made a boat with Gimli and they sailed out from the mouths of Anduin. Other than that, it was actually pretty damn good.
mercury gray chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
*sobs uncontrollably* that was the sweetest thing I've ever read. I love the thing with his mother at the end. You need to do more of this sentimental stuff. You're good at it.
OPked chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
VERY GOOD!
arynetrek chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
wonderful, wonderful ending! great surprise - Legolas' mother someone i've never even seen MENTIONED in fanfic! (or in Tolkien for that matter, wondeer why i didn't see that gap before...)

aryne *
Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I hate to be a nitpicker, but I don't believe Faramir, Eowyn or Eomer were still alive when Aragon died (he was very long-lived, beyond normal mortal standards). Sorry.
phoenixfeather4 chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
well, one problem, legolas didn't leave to valinor through the grey havens, he left through the mouth of the anduin, i think. gotta go check...
Dragon Starfire chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
kool i think that you did a really good job on this and that you are a good writter keep up the good writting
Tomato Soup chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
i think its really sweet. i think they deserve to happy after all that fighting and stuff. but you should put a warning on the story , not to read it if you havn't read the book cuz of the gandalf bit. my friends all hate me cuz i told them wot happenes, well i luved it
x eLLe x chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
aww... i hope you don't stop i mean this story could really go somewhere if ya wanted it to...