Reviews for It's A Hard Knock Life
DD chapter 21 . 4/6
Oh my gosh, I am sooo sorry! My keyboard was being weird and doing all these typos and all. In my long review I meant to say 'you are a very good writer'

Sorry! And I was trying to find your other story. Sorry, typos made it sound super confusing.

Love your stories though;o)
DD chapter 21 . 4/6
AWESOME STORY! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

I wish you didn't end where you did though...I was really hoping that you'd bring Jack and Sue together. Oh well. You aren't very good at writing.

OH AND Orem thing then I'll leave you alone. Where I shall your other sue Thomas fanfic that you mentioned in the epilogue? Have searched and all and can't find it. It sounds like an awesome summary and I hope that you really did write that story.

Although, I hope Jack and Sue get together in it and not Jack and that other lady. J/S are the cutest couple and they both deserve each other.

Ok, I'll end this review now. Hope you somehow still read these reviews.

Again, thank you for taking time to write this lovely, awesome story.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Great first chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! Very intense! Poor Raven! I hope Leslie will be okay! Very emotional!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Raven will be okay and that the team can stop Najjar once and for all!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Poor Tara! I'm glad that they got out okay! I hope she'll be okay!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Sue, Levi and Tara will be okay! That had to hurt! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! What an email! I'm glad that Leslie was walking by Jack when he opened that can! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that they made it out okay! Yannick Bisson does have an amazing smile, plus he's soooo cute!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Sue, Lucy and Levi are okay! What is Leslie's plan to get Sue and Jack together?
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! So Raven is a dancer? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! Very intense ending! I hope everything works out! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very interesting!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Interesting turn of events!