Reviews for Of Sleeping Princesses and Leather Clad Fairies
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
this was sweet and funny...the perfect combination

:D
Mahersal chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This was so awesome. I cannot even to begin how awesome this story is. I loved it.

Please do more! :D
xxbluefiredrakkaxx chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
meh i cant be botherd to sign in, anywy F-ing awesome story dude! i kinda hoped someone would do one of these.I saw that pic a day before you publised this heh concidence huh? keep up the good work and write a sequal it will be funny
Bri Anon chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awww! It's so adorkable! I love the way you wrote Valons accent!
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
XD

Oh goodness, this was better than I ever imagined, Gwen. The idea of them being sprites...XD

"Purple!"

"Green!"

Winged Kuriboh? Scratch the menacing part.

Nicely done,

KoK
kissfromarose2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Very good, you had me laughing the whole way through. I liked how you added the characters personalitly into the mix especially Valon's little unreqited crush. I would love you to do another parody but to be honest I think you should hold on them until you get at leavt 20 reviews.
Tainted Apple chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
:D Haha, ooh very cute and quirky indeed. Made me genuinely giggle in a lot of places. Whenever I'll see Sleeping Beauty in the future I'll think of this little piece of prose.
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
*ROFL* Oh boy this is a good one. *laughs harder* The guys do have issues that's for sure. I'll admit a squeal or another Disney one would be interesting *snickers more*