Reviews for Attached
emeraldcris chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Brilliantly done! Encore? :D
TjSiren chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Make more chapters please its a awesome stories it was really clear I like it
AccountIgnored chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Damn! Anyone has SnQ director's phone no? I wanna ask him to add this scene in the third season of the anime... Wait... Manga would be much better! Anyone got the mangaka's no?
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Definitely feels like the way things could progress between the two, given enough time. The bit towards the end where Hana didn't take advantage of the offering definitely kept her in character, and made it much better than if she had (although I always wondered why we never saw anyone attempt to drain Katja's soma - would certainly be interesting, and if an enemy did it in the anime, I'm almost certain it would be the catalyst to bring out Hana's powers as a Maria).
anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
this was really good! you should definitely write more about these two :)
Sick Pimp chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice story. It's nearly impossible to find a decent fic of those two. Not sure if Katja would really break down like that, but she seems to have a hard time with the fact that Hana actually loves her and that she might like her more than she lets on. So it could happen.
Higuchi chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I. Love. It. Everything fits in perfect place and you made them sound so real. Can't get tired of reading it.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Honestly, all coherance left when Hana spoke last, and all I have to say for this review is;

AAAAAHHH HANA YOU'RE SO CUUUUUTE

That is all.
Joshua-san0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Good story here, Glad to see another Katja and Hana Fanfic. They were in fairly in character, though I don't know if Katja would ever take Soma from someone other than Hana. I do like the idea of Hana having a romantic side. Good work here I like to see more from you in the future.