Reviews for Greener Pastures
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Damn that was hot. Leave us definitely wondering is Peter going to tell? Are jasper and Alice going to get together? Is Edward the baby daddy of Anthony?
omgyou'resohot chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Holy shit! Great one... One of the hottest I've ever read. wow.
romeondjuliet4-ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
great story!is there a sequel?
oskigal chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh my gosh, you guys have to be the queens of the dirty one-shot. This was so good, it stands alone so well you are able to create threads of what is going on in the background without delving into them. This was just so good, I loved the end I cracked up. I have no idea what took me so long to read this, but it is great. way to go.
both-eyes chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
loved it :) write more!
DarlinYoureMean chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh hot damn. Even unbeta'd that was pretty awesome, you're a good writer, so it's not like you make a bunch of grammatical errors that ruin the mood. ) I could only imagine where that story would go with another chapter... LOL.
Hannah-be-dope chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
O.M.G this needs to be countinued!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Oh, I loved it so much. Just what I needed today. :)

Brilliant work, as always. :)
Calikisses chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I think I reviewed this story about a yr ago when it was shown to me in its little bits and pieces, but now I FINALLY get to publicly review. Sorry it's taken so long to read it. I've been super busy as of late and dont think Ive touched ff since like April lol. Anyway, you know I love me some cowboysper. And fuckhot truck sex? Yes please, and thank you! I dont remember if you ever said you were going to continue this, but I think it's perfect just the way it is. It has enough hinting and innuendo to show where it would lead should it be continued. What with Edward being Anthony's father and all... Great subtlety by the way on that one. Just enough for people to guess, but it's still technically "unknown." I wish you had gotten to enter this in a contest like you wanted. Im sure it would have done fantastically! XoXoX
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
that was really really good!
linsadair chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Of course he did. Thanks, Peter. You squashed my euphoria.

If there was one more ma'am in there, I would have lost it. *fans self*
lives-in-a-fantasy-world chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh My Gosh! that was freakin' AWESOME! XD

Had me from the first word til the last :)But then you guys seem to write nothing BUT great stories .

and Peter - wow, big mood killer LOL!

nothing else to say...LOVED IT! (L)

xx
th1031 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh I love rancher Jasper! Very very sexy! I can't wait to find out whats in store for the characters! Bring on chapter two please! Love u guys for satisfying my Jasper urges haha 3
Bellum Gerere chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
! I really wish you'd continue this, I'm going crazy wondering what happens ) It was amazing...I especially liked Bella's character, it was very different than how she usually is. It was a nice addition to the story )

Also, I heard from a reviewer that you recommended one of my stories ("Just Listen") to someone, and I just wanna say thanks. It means a lot to me )

-Alice )
malleelee chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Happy to find a new-to-me prolific author of my favorite activities and characters.

Laters.