Reviews for Slender Men and Silent Screams
Zer0DaysLeft chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
he walks through the shadows, stalks through the night.
if it finds his way into sight,
you shall find it has no mouth but can still bite.

if you know his look you're already dead
if you know its touch it will fill you with dread

it's very existence is written in blood as it dries... he always watches, no eyes. )
riddle chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You can't escape me,
no one can,
I am the portal to death,
I can drain your life like a vampire sucks blood, torture you like no one can,
make you drink your own blood,
as you die slowly I will laugh with joy,
slowly you become insane,
then you close your eyes say your last words and miserably die,
what I am I? answer:slender man
jessel chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Cool
celimae chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
oh,should i travel through the woods or should i not wishing i would for above me lurks within the trees no one can hear my deathly palest man,the blackest suit bigger than the tallest black arms will grab you up or stalk you till you just give up.a top hat bares upon his your head fill up with takes you when you least expect,boil you up and eat your neck he'll leave your body not to eat but staple your corpse on a the man slender man for he can do what no one can.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
should i travel through the woods wishing i wouln't tallest man blackest suite taller than the tallest bruit six black arems grab you up or stalk you till you just give slender man slender man for he can do what no one can.
Caltrop chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Slender Man, Slender Man,
Here is $20.
SkittlesGal chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
oohhh creepy ;) Hard to take seriously when I'm listening to Give Me $20 though...
McBraas chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Holy cow, that was good. Slight hiccup in the second stanza - the number of syllables didn't really come off right in the last line, but other than that it was awesome. I am currently writing a Slender Man horror story and this was rather inspiring, really.
Maskullking chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nice Poem,

Sounds like something you would be chanting to keep him at bay.

I can also picture the voice of a little girl repeating this while standing in a dark alley or hallway.

Enjoy your lone nights and dreams D

P.S. my one hiccup I always seem to make when I read it is on the lines
"extend your arms now, snatch away"
"the child that you chose."
Doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the poem but besides that Love it 3
Eletrickkid chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Man why do I do this to myself Sendy is sscary yet I read this right after I played "Slender" well it was a great poem btw your real good
PsycoClown chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I've heard of slender man before, it scared the shit out of me too. This poem reminds me of the game, very nice writing and description. Just like the myth.
fore70364 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
so... creepy
WhatAGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I heard about Slender Man, he scares me... :( Awesome poem though. I hope Slender Man stays away from me too. Keep writing!
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
very good poem. kinda creepy in a good way. my friend also told me about slenderman, and now she's got our whole group freaked out about it. keep writing.

~BtFM