Reviews for Bottoms Up!
This was one of the most incredible fics I've ever read and I have to say, I really loved your version of Netherlands.
BoringGlory chapter 80 . 7/3
This truly has been an amazing fanfiction. The characters are fantastic, the story interesting, the writing always drawing you in for more and making you wonder what comes next... Truly amazing! I definitely will tell people about this masterpiece and it certainly deserves a place in the list of astounding Hetalia fanfic that the whole fandom knows about. This fanfiction was funny, thought-provoking, insightful, original, and above all was enjoyable. Yes, truly a masterpiece! Thank you so much from dedicating time and effort to this, because it really was worth it!
starmariofan4 chapter 68 . 3/30
Um...Most Catholics aren't like that. You'll find some who are like that, but most just don't or try not to have an opinion on homosexuality, and the reason homosexuality is a sin according to the bible is because it was a symbol of the Jews enslavement by the Egyptians. You see Egyptian priest would take young Hebrew boys proceed to rape and then sacrifice them, and it goes against the Lord's first commandment of being fruitful and multiply, but I, as a Catholic, would say God no longer cares as long at they are not hurting anyone. Also I think Spain would have a pretty good relationship with Vatican City, as Spain was the army of the Catholic Church during the Renaissance. Personally, I see Vatican City as temperamental and angry person, but not for the offensive reasons you put here, but because he was nearly hunted and killed by Ancient Rome, since he was Christian, and now sees the Italy Brothers as bratty and spoiled children who don't the lengths on true suffering. He would also probably hate Germany because Catholics were hunted and executed too, during World War 2.
LunarBeast77 chapter 80 . 3/13
What a great ending for a great story. The way you wrapped everything up with summaries of the Trips, with additional info from Antonio, while eating breakfast and bathing together in a mundane, almost nostalgic fashion, just makes it feel so right. Really, thank you for this beautiful fanfiction, and I hope u other pieces will be just as wonderful as this.
LunarBeast77 chapter 61 . 3/10
THIS. This is real character development right there. It's been so long since I saw smthg like that. THANK YOU
LunarBeast77 chapter 38 . 3/5
America did u just went 4th wall on this fic...?
BoringGlory chapter 55 . 3/4
BLESS YOU
Hungary needs much more love from the fandom and when she is included in fanfictions I get a bit sceptical, lest she is portrayed as a 2D fojushi tart.
But no. You have portrayed her beautifully and have given her a real personality that aligns with her canonical personality while being perfect for the story. Bless you! The fandom needs this! Then again, this whole story has been a gift. Loving every minute of reading it! The writing style is engaging and the portrayal of all the characters are in line with their canon selves while being interesting and engaging. PERFECTION! 10/10.
LunarBeast77 chapter 14 . 3/3
Listening to Sorry originally by Justin Bieber, but Alex Goot's version, really fits this chapter
RedVel chapter 80 . 12/31/2016
This is honestly the best. I loved this story from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2016
"New country, who dis"
Guest chapter 80 . 7/31/2016
OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE TALENT AH MY HEART STAHP DONT STAHP AH
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 38 . 5/27/2016
I lost it at cowboy dancing. Mostly because I live in Texas and every year in elementary school we had to have square dancing in gym. It was memorable.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/12/2016
Omg Lovi is a poor awkward soul. this chapter was hilarious I'm dying, I didn't care for the smut, just...LOL
Bailey chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
That ending killed me.
I'm literally crying.
But, I have newfound respect for Holland and you, and I am now the proud bearer of about 20 New insults. I haven't even finished the fanfic yet, but I just wanted to say thankle you.
AngelaLives chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
Yassss I love this part. This is my third read-through lmao
3,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »