Reviews for Bottoms Up!
Flying Basilisk chapter 80 . 1/24
While I was reading this, all I could think was how much I loved this story, how clever it was, and how well you portrayed the characters. Totally worth staying up until 4 in the morning for (I speak from experience).
Rowan chapter 80 . 1/24
IM FINALLY DOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEE
Yay thank you so so so much for this, even though it took me FOREVER to finish
And yes I know this is late, but screw that - you're awesome (never forget that)
Much love and hugs
vampirekoala chapter 80 . 1/10
Ahhh this fic was absolutely amazing! You totally nailed that POV and just everyone in general :D
Madeline-chan09 chapter 2 . 1/3
I was grinning while reading the entire chapter (Still am!)

Lovi and Toni are so cute!~
Madeline-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/2
Hello! Happy 2016!

So I'm gonna be flooding your inbox once again 'cause I'm in the mood for reading this again and every review counts ;) Aaaand I'm also too lazy to log in to my account so probably all my reviews will be as a guest. I would also like to inform you that I'm still deadset on naming my future children Alejo and Matteo. That is all :)
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 80 . 1/1
This was an amazing piece of writing! I can't believe I stayed up all of New Years to read it but definitely worth it in the end. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Bellissimoo
Guest chapter 80 . 12/5/2015
You ma'am are amazing flipping amazing you've been through all this hard work yet you stuck it out to the end 80 fantastic chapters. I admire you Good luck with everything eles
Guest chapter 80 . 11/22/2015
Just reread this story again and I love it.
It makes me feel and I cried at parts but it has set itself in my mind as a story I will never forget because Its really kinda beautiful .
Guest chapter 80 . 11/10/2015
Gah! This was so cute, definitely one of the best Spamano fics I've ever read!
Anonymous chapter 80 . 9/9/2015
Aww it was so sweet! :3
Dreamshipper229 chapter 80 . 9/5/2015
It feels so strange knowing this is over... I'm so used to opening my phone and getting lost in this (looong) fic that I'm not sure what to do! Let me tell you that I LOVED this story so much! Maybe a little too much.. But anyways, no matter how many chapters pass this story was amazingly entertaining, and oh-my-god was this funny! I swear this was the funniest writing I've ever had the privilege of reading and I was trying so hard not to make noise at night (because yes this story kept me up A LOT :D) but nope! I failed every time X). And one time my dad actually took my phone away and I swear I was ready to die! I am forever grateful that he didn't think about checking through my phone! Rambling aside. I just wish there was a way to express how much I loved this story. i hope this long review shows it :). Your writing style is amazing and hilarious and I have a feeling Romano is your spirit animal because you are so perfect writing him ;). Also I really appreciate how long your chapters are, I really like that in long fics like these. I'm not sure what else to add other than that you made my love for Spamano grow that much more, and it's sooo nice to see someone write Romano as someone more than a guy cussing like a sailor at everyone. Although he did do that a lot here cx.. people need to start putting more emotion into his character because he really is sensitive and sweet at moments. Ok that's all for this review! I could compliment this fic for ages but I don't want to bore you anymore than I'm sure I already have! This will forever be one of my favorite fics! Good job! Xoxo
Just anonymous chapter 59 . 8/27/2015
Btw even though you've already finished this story, there is nothing wrong with the length of your chapters... In fact I like stories just as much or even better with longer chapters! It just shows how devoted to your writing (and fans) you are! I really admire how inspired you are too, sometimes I wish I could be more like that sometimes... Anyways since this is a pretty insanely long review I actually don't expect anyone to read half of it. (**)... But anyways, Keep up the good work!
I'm anonymous chapter 23 . 8/24/2015
Omg Spain at the end though… I see what you did there~\(/)\
xXchocolat chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Aww... Why can't I review more than once per chapter?

Ah well, I like endings and beginnings so here I am!

At chapter one! Yay~!

...

I can't believe I forgot to say thank you!
Sorry, sometimes I'm just spacey like that...
I guess it's my inner Spain, ahahaha~

I-it's your fault I'm addicted to that word now!

Like vodka... Heh.

*lightbulb*

Oh yeah...

THANK YOU!

*hops off to find tomatoes, like a cute little bunny rabbit hopping off to find... tomatoes.*
3,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »