Reviews for Bottoms Up!
RedVel chapter 80 . 12/31/2016
This is honestly the best. I loved this story from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2016
"New country, who dis"
Guest chapter 80 . 7/31/2016
OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL YOU HAVE TALENT AH MY HEART STAHP DONT STAHP AH
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 38 . 5/27/2016
I lost it at cowboy dancing. Mostly because I live in Texas and every year in elementary school we had to have square dancing in gym. It was memorable.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/12/2016
Omg Lovi is a poor awkward soul. this chapter was hilarious I'm dying, I didn't care for the smut, just...LOL
Bailey chapter 12 . 5/7/2016
That ending killed me.
I'm literally crying.
But, I have newfound respect for Holland and you, and I am now the proud bearer of about 20 New insults. I haven't even finished the fanfic yet, but I just wanted to say thankle you.
AngelaLives chapter 31 . 5/7/2016
Yassss I love this part. This is my third read-through lmao
APHShips chapter 80 . 4/26/2016
I'm so happy I've read this.
Like.
Oh.
My.
(FUCKING)
God.
It's amazing!
Thank you for writing this!
It had just the right amount of Feels, Yaoi, and Humor, it makes me NOT regret those past 5 months I've spent staying awake, reading all 80 chapters.
Yo to make a sequel, at least a one shot!
This story was amazing!
-APHShips
allistahl chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
ESTOY GRITANDO
Anonymus paws chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I fucking LOVED this. Too bad it only lasted one day and a half. I really need to go out, but as long as there is fanfiction, the outside can wait for me. Hope that you soon can reach 4,000 reviews!
And never forget, some things are just worth the risk (if you are a GerIta-shipper die-hard you will understand). And when they are, just TAKE IT. Good luck
Flying Basilisk chapter 80 . 1/24/2016
While I was reading this, all I could think was how much I loved this story, how clever it was, and how well you portrayed the characters. Totally worth staying up until 4 in the morning for (I speak from experience).
Rowan chapter 80 . 1/24/2016
IM FINALLY DOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEE
Yay thank you so so so much for this, even though it took me FOREVER to finish
And yes I know this is late, but screw that - you're awesome (never forget that)
Much love and hugs
vampirekoala chapter 80 . 1/10/2016
Ahhh this fic was absolutely amazing! You totally nailed that POV and just everyone in general :D
Madeline-chan09 chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
I was grinning while reading the entire chapter (Still am!)

Lovi and Toni are so cute!~
Madeline-chan09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Hello! Happy 2016!

So I'm gonna be flooding your inbox once again 'cause I'm in the mood for reading this again and every review counts ;) Aaaand I'm also too lazy to log in to my account so probably all my reviews will be as a guest. I would also like to inform you that I'm still deadset on naming my future children Alejo and Matteo. That is all :)
3,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »