Reviews for Soul Full
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/23
I like the *Smart* thinking Boromir in this fan fic. More like the book version.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/23
Since I can't review on the same chapter again for a strange reason I want to point out I think that if Gandalf remained alive after the Balrog he had some kind of scheme involving the eagles to some extent and I don't mean the 1960s rock n roll band either!

Hence the *Fly you fools* because he was likely still thinking about how his plans are falling to pieces after picking a fight with that Balrog and Gladriel looked like she was expecting him which likely was the meeting about what Gandalf's plan was.

The Balrog would not have been able to chase the Fellowship beyond the entrance chamber if they all had kept fleeing and if it tried it would've gotten stuck and wish it hadn't.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/23
As far as I'm concerned Gandalf should not have even dealt with the Balrog except maybe later on his own time when he doesn't have to worry about hobbits.

It was totally dick of him to abandon the safety of the hobbits and even MORE stupid was to turn his back on the Balrog after it was falling.

Any Prepper will tell you to NEVER EVER turn your back on the enemey and any well seasoned vetern cop can tell you that a fight is not over till it's truly over.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/23
This is a very interesting conclusion that I was hoping something like this would happen. This feels more realistic actually then either the book or movie timeline.

The way it's woven is very believable.

A lot of AU fics will claim to be so but fail to live up to it's promise and often the author gets mad or downright hostile if pointed out.
A pleasure to read - I already look forwards to reading this delightful story again. Thankl you very much for sharing.
Kindest regards
from Sea.
Breath taking.
Sharpshooter chapter 2 . 5/7
Read so many times - always a pleasure to rerad.
Sharpshooter chapter 1 . 5/7
This wonderful story never disappoints - no matter how many times I indulge myself it is still a tale of magic and love to be read many times over.
kelwin chapter 13 . 3/31
vey good fic. I liked all the jokes and the ones about gandalf
Peersrogue chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
I very much enjoyed this view of our wonderful heros. I do prefer your view of and writing of these Boromir adventures.
katerinna chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
clearly tbc
Peersrogue chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
I haven't kept up with reviewing all the chapters, for which I apologise. I would like to say now that this story and others you have writen about 'Boromir lives' touch my heart and many others I think. The why? Simple. W are starved of genuine heroes, we are starved of love between family, friends. We are starved of honour in our daily lives e.g. - the biggest thieves and liars are in our parliaments, govts etc .

Thank heavens for Boromir Lives - one has to hope, that eventually the orcs, wicked wizards, wargs etc are destroyed and our heroes live forever in our hearts. One can dream! Many thx for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Onwards and upwards.
Peersrogue chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
Fantastic, many thanks a wonderful heart warming read -I love your darling quick to anger Boromir. Long live Boro ands Fara. Many thanks.
Peersrogue chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Bless him - I do hope dear Boromir gets some good ale down him at some point in his adventures! You weave a magic spell with your stories. Again many thanks.
Peersrogue chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Yes and yes, such a fascinating and 'truly possible' coming together and finally an understanding between the two men. I like this Galadriel, amazingly strong yet also a woman of kindness and understanding of the sadness and exhaustian of two tired men struggling and desperate to save Gondor.