Reviews for Soul Full
Osheen Nevoy chapter 4 . 4/7
Wonderful intensity and perfect descriptions; perfect evocation of the characters and their relationships with each other. Merry's and Pippin's grief is beautifully written. I love that you have picked up on Boromir's crucial role in being the one who made sure that they brought firewood in the attack on Caradhras. And the sequence of Boromir rapping on the heads of each of the fellowship is delightful and priceless.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 3 . 4/7
Well, I didn't expect this direction for the story to take! But I am greatly enjoying it. Particularly, I love the reactions of all the rest of the fellowship, most specifically Gimli's words to Boromir that he is glad for Boromir's continued company, by whatever the means. And it's a fascinating twist for Boromir to now be able to hear Aragorn and Legolas' mental conversations. Also a wonderful, humorous touch about the awkwardness of Boromir's presence in Aragorn's mind. And I love Aragorn's insight on how Boromir always used to be irritated by said mental conversations! I also love the statement that Gimli is the person in the fellowship (apart from Merry and Pippin) with whom Boromir feels that he has most in common.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 1 . 4/7
This is amazingly intense. I actually feel sick reading it, but I mean that in the best possible way. It has done that to me because of the shocking vividness and realism of Boromir's suffering, and of the reactions of all of the rest of the fellowship. There are so many details that I wanted to comment on as I was reading it, but I found myself so swept away by all of it that I couldn't keep hold of the details as well as I wanted to. One that I held onto was the White Tree of Gondor, etched by some unknown artisan. I should leave the computer now and get to bed, but I feel sure that I will read at least another chapter of this!
Lilyluna43 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
You're so evil! :-D Love it!
TaladarkieJJ chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Amazing story. Very well written. So happy to have Boromir alive. Love it! :)
SortingHat chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
I like the *Smart* thinking Boromir in this fan fic. More like the book version.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Since I can't review on the same chapter again for a strange reason I want to point out I think that if Gandalf remained alive after the Balrog he had some kind of scheme involving the eagles to some extent and I don't mean the 1960s rock n roll band either!

Hence the *Fly you fools* because he was likely still thinking about how his plans are falling to pieces after picking a fight with that Balrog and Gladriel looked like she was expecting him which likely was the meeting about what Gandalf's plan was.

The Balrog would not have been able to chase the Fellowship beyond the entrance chamber if they all had kept fleeing and if it tried it would've gotten stuck and wish it hadn't.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
As far as I'm concerned Gandalf should not have even dealt with the Balrog except maybe later on his own time when he doesn't have to worry about hobbits.

It was totally dick of him to abandon the safety of the hobbits and even MORE stupid was to turn his back on the Balrog after it was falling.

Any Prepper will tell you to NEVER EVER turn your back on the enemey and any well seasoned vetern cop can tell you that a fight is not over till it's truly over.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is a very interesting conclusion that I was hoping something like this would happen. This feels more realistic actually then either the book or movie timeline.

The way it's woven is very believable.

A lot of AU fics will claim to be so but fail to live up to it's promise and often the author gets mad or downright hostile if pointed out.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
A pleasure to read - I already look forwards to reading this delightful story again. Thankl you very much for sharing.
Kindest regards
from Sea.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Breath taking.
Sharpshooter chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Read so many times - always a pleasure to rerad.
Sharpshooter chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This wonderful story never disappoints - no matter how many times I indulge myself it is still a tale of magic and love to be read many times over.
SS
kelwin chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
vey good fic. I liked all the jokes and the ones about gandalf
Peersrogue chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
I very much enjoyed this view of our wonderful heros. I do prefer your view of and writing of these Boromir adventures.