Reviews for Matter of Trust
RachaelSummer chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Pie?
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh!

That was absolutely ADORABLE!

I love the Peter/Elizabeth/Neal family dynamic, and a baby can only make things better, right? :) Plus, Neal as the godfather is just too cute...

Lovely little fic!
sara ane chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I so did NOT expect to see MY fic when I checked to see what your favorite stories were! Thanks! You made my day!

I added your story to my C2. Great job!
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awe, that was so sweet. Love the little bit of angst you put in there, too :)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awww, very sweet :-)
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
awww... that was too sweet! :)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Seriously, if pies can last up to 21 days without getting stale or this computer screen is somehow connected to you and penetrable, those pies will be out on their way to you. I totally love this story and it deserves all the best pie in the world. Totally an apple pie fresh from the oven on the windowsill story. Thank you for such wonderful story, love it!
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
that was such a cute little story. i had a smile on my face the whole time. great story. you did a really good job. i loved it. it was really good. :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
that was great loved it
Shao7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Such a sweet story!

Thank you!
mam711 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Beautiful. Very sweet. Very well-written.
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is such a sweet story! At first, with Neal's nervousness I thought… maybe… that this was a continuation of the last season 2 episode. But it is so much better than that! Everyone was completely in character, and the emotions were so true. One of the few stories I've read (featuring the birth of a baby and Neal being asked such important questions) that is not cheesy or overly-sweet. The only story, in fact, that is sweet and innocent and real– and in character.

Well done! I SO enjoyed reading this!

(sorry, don't have any pie…)

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I had one of those silly grins on my face at the end of the story...just like when I have some good pie ;)
StarShinobi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This story was absolutely amazing, so heart warming! I could see things going almost exactly like that. Well done, my friend. Bravo!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Awww! Oh my gosh, that was so adorable and absolutely perfect! Probably my favorite thing I've read in a long time. You did such a fabulous job with all of their characterizations and it was really touching. Aw. I'm really giddy now. Wonderful story!