Reviews for A New Life
kandita chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Do update soon
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 8/23/2013
I am reviewing, but u havent updated in yrs! Meany! Update this awesome story, soon!
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Please update this! I really really enjoyed what you've been written so far, and I can't wait to see how this story will turn out! :)
fruitschinpo-samuraiG chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
It. Was. A. Cat! hahhhahahaa. That was priceless :P
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
KYAAAAAAAAA! UPDATE! i love the story! good job, but Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssee update! XD keep writing!
Jiin-Chan chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
I'm so in love with the plot! *3*

It's exciting and I really enjoyed to read it!

Written well!

Good job!

Update soon!

-Jiin
umnia chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
nice
Syd monster12 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I can't wait for u to update it!
Catherine3 chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
OMG *.*

Where the hell was i when this great story was being posted?

I really like the way you describe the scenes, and your Sasuke-sexy-Uchiha or Hinata-sweet-Hyuuga *.*. Its perfect!

I hope you update soon *.*
Maistyria chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
The story is very ~sweet~. Hmm...yes, it is very romantic. Definitely, the story is like dark chocolate. It is sweet but has that tiny bit of bitterness that gives the story depth.
seaaly chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
i really hope this review will get you to update quicker. Anyway, i LOVE the storyline and this STORY. Pls... MORE!MORE!MORE!
Little Wolf Vamp Hearts Yaoi chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Aww this was really good! I like how the story is going. Love how you write! please update soon :3
Find me en otra lengua chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
I think we might have had a suicide attempt at my high school at some point, since when I started going there the windows only opened up to six inches at the most. It was awful during the warm months since my school is also kind of poor we didn't have any air conditioners... on the up side, if anyone fainted we got let out early. Enough about that, the chapter was good, I'm glad Hina can get to Sasuke. I hope he opens up more to her. And that they make out sometime soon too. Lol. Can't wait for more.
Wannabe-Temari chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
good chapter! Sasuke is soooo in love with hinata. Hahaha, so obvious, why he keeps questioning himself, is pointless to me. Update soon!
crimsonkira chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Lol. You're funny xD This talk between Hinata and Sasuke is sure going to change their relationship. Actually. What the hell - like I know.

Take your time in updating this; everyone has problems updating their stories ;) Hope you get better from your injuries (if you haven't already) and good luck in studying. :)