Reviews for A New Life
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Wa! Itz startin to get intense!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Koo chapter:) i luved it!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
I wonder wuh happened tu naruto... Awesome chapter:) good job!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Koo first chappie! :D
Usagi chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Absolutely darling! This is a very cute story. It's so cute how you made Sasuke act like a little child. Oh! Kawaii! Kawaii! :)
Darkangl28 chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
You definitely have my attention - medicine huh? Will we get to hear who concocted it? Is Hinata a medical kunoichi or . . . Hey I can't even guess I'm leaving it to you . . . keep up the good work and looking forward to the next update.
Saki-Hime chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Yeah been a while but its ok 'cuz you wrote a good chapter, update soon.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
That was awesome, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
MissHeartfilia chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Heh, so he'll let it slide, hmm? Can't wait to see what happens when his cover is blown.

P.S. I think I'll continue my stories in the near future . . . maybe.
dumdeedum chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Very interesting plot! Hinata and Sasuke are not too OOC, well I give you some leeway about this because they are older here than canon and are at different points in their lives; Sasuke has decided to go back to Konoha while Hinata is now a jounin.

I like the flashback to their early childhood that they once played with each other because they certainly did not interact with each other in the academy and afterwards. My only comment regarding the plot is how Hinata has managed to conceal her activities in the Uchiha manor from her teammates and the others. She must have other duties as jounin.

Anyway, great job! I look forward to another chapter.
LLL.HINATA.LLL chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
looking forward to the next chapter
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Heh, nice work on this. Sasuke's cover gets blown next chapter hey? Sweet. I'm looking forward to it. Keep it up.
random fan chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Hehe! The tombstone...I can't even begin to imagine what sasuke thought when he saw his own "grave"! by the way, monday has already passed and you didnt update!
random fan chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Sorry for not checking it out sooner...was busy. I liked the way you put together sasuke and hinata as little children. it was cute the way he stopped her tears!
MissHeartfilia chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Heheh beware of little old ladies.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »