Reviews for Chasing our Dreams
Laelyn24 chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
Oh the Mac/OC triangle! This should get interesting.

I think it's fair for her to be nervous to get on a plane after the events that have occured.

I am also curious about Silky's deepest secret tht Jack knows! :)
Laelyn24 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
I have one piece of advice because it particularly stuck out in the chapter. For whatever reason, since it's first person, I'm having a difficult time remembering who is speaking. I think it is because you're exploring so many different points of view and there doesn't seem to be a rythmn to it.

Just something to think about as you move forward with the story or if you decide to write in this style in the future. I think it helps to only focus on a handful of viewpoints in one story, or those who really matter to the storyline.

Again, just my opinion and something that I've noticed while reading.

Still wondering what boy she'll end up choosing...
Laelyn24 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I understand that Magic was Mark's nickname, but it just compute for me. I kind of get a shock when it's mentioned and it took me a while to remember that it's him. Just had to share that, because you definitely refer to him as Magic a lot.

Glad Ellie is sticking around. Do I sense a romance with Mac blossoming? ;)
Laelyn24 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter. Thank God for Mac being the voice of reason! :)
Laelyn24 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
This line had me cracking up: "She doesn't have to talk if she doesn't want to OC, she's not one of your bimbos that thinks the sun shines out of your ass, she deserves better."

So funny!

You've got an interesting portrayal of Jack going on here.I also like that you took on Herb's perspective. Not bad at all. I will continue reading to see what else might be in store for Ellie.
Laelyn24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So, I've given the first chapter a read. You have an interesting technique going on here with the varying first person point of views. I really like that apart from the first bit with Mark it is all kind of a flashback of sorts. I do look forward to seeing how this develops.

I also like that you give a lot of description of feelings and thoughts, rather than just a bunch of dialogue.

Great start!

*Laelyn
silverngold26 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
I love this story. I'm so glad you have decided to continue it. I hope you put up the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I've been bitten by the miracle bug and gasp love your story!
quinn chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really like this story! Hope you continue it!
MANDERS87 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
This chapter was very good i was very suprised that she might get together with oc but if i had to choose one of the guys for her to go out with it would be between jimmy and oc.
MANDERS87 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
The stories getting good can't waite to read and find out what happens next.
MANDERS87 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
I'm glad she came back just please please please don't let her go back home.
MANDERS87 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
This was a great chapter i just hope she doesn't leave. thank you for saying thank you for my last review of the story.
MANDERS87 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
This is just too good. I like it and can't waite for the next chapter.
MANDERS87 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
I'm glad that she is back. And i'm happy that the guys care that much about her well being. I just hope that it doesen't turn into a love story i like how they are just wanting to be her friends.