Reviews for Les Miserables meets Oliver!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
WHAT IT'S THE END! AAAHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO! i loved it all! please write another one please!;)
mizzietributeclato chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
xD do another one like that sometime
starfallen00 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
OMG I AM SO AMUSED! This rocks. :D
Chinagirl18 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Soo...I can't really tell if this story is done because of the missing "complete" indication in the story's description. So just in case, I will follow the story and follow the author because your fandoms are a lot like mine (assuming the fandoms you referenced to in chapter five were accurate. :) thanks for the entertaining story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I find it really when the dodger and Gavroche fight and Eponine and Nancy pull them away, in the film of Les Mis, Samantha Barks plays Eponine and Daniel Huttlestone plays Gavroche, and on the current tour of Oliver, Samantha Barks plays Nancy and Daniel Huttlestone plays the Dodger. :D
Hazel-theTheatreGeek chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
My friend played oliver twist in well 'Oliver!' HE did well. Didn't think he was gonna b there so I was like 0,0 wow
Girlbubble7991 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011

hmmm I do wonder where that key is, well lets just hope it didn't fall into the sea :D
E.L. Crawford chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
this just might be the funniest desturbing thing i have ever read! keep going.
skullgirllove chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
This is great! Very funny! love love love!
nolongerinuseee chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
This is SO funny! update soon!
MaruTwist chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow, this is hilarious! I LOVE Oliver! and Les Miserables, my 2 favorite plays in the WORLD! Hahaha and I love the way Dodger and Gavroche interact, haha, my 2 fave characters!

This is wonderful! Hope you will write more fanfics, I will be watching. :)
ImDeletingTHisAccountAnyway chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
ImDeletingTHisAccountAnyway chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
Okay, this is made of awesomeness.
Girlbubble7991 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010