Reviews for Hidden Thoughts
Vampirelovetoo chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Are you going to continue? I like this story so much. Please continue * begs *
odiejae chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
fantastic story! sure hope you'll finish it. :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Please tell me that you'll be finishing this?
RobertsmineIwish chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Shame you did not finish this story...It was really a great start...

carolyn.
Raven's twimom chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Will they or won't they! whhhhhoooooo! Can'twait for the next chappie!
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I suck at reviews. But to see Edwards ass in the air that would be fuckhot! lol
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
When Edward pulled him in for a "man hug" I started lmao and I didn't stop until they parted company. My daughter thinks I've lost my mind! That was a good chapter. Can't wait toread about Edwards reaction.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I don't think his thoughts are so secret. You know pixie psychic unless your A is different for this one. Thanks for writing.
Grizzo chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Found this today. Like it... Are you still continuing it. Looking forward to more.
Fliberty chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
I like this.

Jasper is so confused about his reaction to Edward. Things are only made worse by his relationship with Alice and friendship with Bella.

Edward seems more laid back than Jasper and it seems he’s had more warning that he could be attracted to other men. He really needs to give Jasper time to adjust to the idea.

They both need to either stay away from each other or get out of their current relationships if they want to explore this. I am glad that Jasper didn’t rush into anything with Edward. Alice deserves better than him cheating on her with Edward.

I am looking forward to seeing where you take these two :-)
Head Mistress Cullen chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
I truly love this story! Its so well written. Update soon.
DarkOneBL chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Great chapter, loved it. Look forward to your next update and the guys maybe getting to know each better. And I loved when he said "I can be straight with a side of him? Is that a category?" lol!
sasharose11 chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
So what's Jasper going to do now? Looking forward to the next update, can't wait to see what you have in store for the boys.
sasharose11 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
Man, these boys just can't stay away from each other. Loved the dream sex.
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Nah, I don't think Edward is unaffected. It appears he's doing the same thing that Jasper's been doing all week.