Reviews for Breaking The Rules
I-have-to-read-something chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
awesome story
STLFAN chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
So glad to see another chapter. It is excellent, even with Mann in it. Very sensual scene with the bath. You really can't leave us now, please continue.
Elektra Kyle chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
This is getting hot!
KellyRoxton chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
I know this says complete but More More More Please oh Please more it's GREAT. GrEAT Story. GREAT characters to work with and oh my goodness I could see her turn to the door and have her place a hand on it and Gibbs spin her around and kiss her sensless however she was only locking it. and the rest of the world out for however long they were going to occupided. GRINS. He gets' guests over at the wrong time of nite a lot of the time. GRins. Wrie more soon. GREAT Job.
fart fart chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Great updates.
STLFAN chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
TOO SHORT! And it's a shame you marked it as complete. I would love to see you continue.
LJGgirlNCIS chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
:) great chapter! you should add a few more! Its good like it is but I think this could be a great series... show how the relationship progresses.

I loved it!

Kudos to you :)
bbfan chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Enjoyed this! Hope to hear more Gabby from you!Thank you for sharing!
A for Antechinus chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Hey this was really good, thanks for the update. I am really enjoying the story and this chapter was good. A
heidimillett3 chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Getting better and better

I enjoy reading your story.

I look forward to reading them.
KTarra chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
great story! Update again soon!
STLFAN chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Another awesome update! Thank you. I am really enjoying this.
A for Antechinus chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Why do I somehow think that place is his own? Awesome chapter, and that death by chocolate cake sounds amazing. Although just check spelling chef turned into chief, nothing to major and it didn't spoil the amazing chapter, but just thought I would let you know.
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Oh it could! Please continue love it!
AforAngtechinus chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Hiya, this was an awesome chapter, thanks for the update. A
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »