Reviews for Moments Like This
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 2 . 6/30
Awww! I'm tearing up over here, so sweet.
Dhea30 chapter 18 . 6/25
Because Zoro is the strong-ever-loyal-first-mate... And he would be like that exclusive for his captain only.
Dhea30 chapter 16 . 6/25
This hit me exactly at my heart
Dhea30 chapter 15 . 6/25
It's not just Zoro. Heck, Luffy would probably puts all of his crewmate pain on him if he have to.
Dhea30 chapter 14 . 6/25
Zoro... That was beyond words. I bet whatever doubts Rayleigh had in you would clear almost immediately (If he didn't too stunned himself)
Dhea30 chapter 7 . 6/25
'I'd walk, and wait for Zoro to catch up'

Luffy, you're seriously the most pure people in the entire series... That line, just awwwww
Dhea30 chapter 6 . 6/25
Okay... This is... Zoro, your loyalty is amazing, but please think of Luffy's feelings if you really left... TTATT
Dhea30 chapter 5 . 6/25
Yeah the firstmate. And automatically the vice-captain (though I bet many in there would protest and beg to differ...)
Dhea30 chapter 2 . 6/25
This is soooo sweet...
noooooooooo I read it allllllllllllll :le sad face: ;; I know it's been awhile since the last update but please consider picking this story back up and writing a few more chapters.. what can I say, I'm a sucker for nakamaship, 'specially Zoro/Luffy. they have such great bond and- HOLD ON. please ignore me getting off track. PLEASEEEE UPDATEEE~~~
Sir Falinn chapter 1 . 6/21
I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for writing it, it's amazing.
TheOnePeace chapter 54 . 6/21
akurosa, you have easily become one of my favorite FF writers! I am absolutely in love with your writing style: it's subtle with no ten-syllable, AP English words, and every chapter leaves me digging beneath the surface and trying to find the true meaning, and when I find it my heart just bursts with feels and all kinds of emotions because of just how deep Luffy and Zoro's nakamaship runs. You capture the nature of each character so well; they never seem OOC no matter how dramatic they get.

I could rant on and on, but seriously, you are one amazing writer.
CMBrockett chapter 27 . 6/16
So very FUNNY! I love this one!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 54 . 6/6
Just been reading a fic and this idea came to me: Luffy and Zoro reminiscing the day they met and what would've happened if they didn't - Zoro would've died - and some fluff or cheesecakes.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 48 . 6/6
Lol I'm not as complex as Luffy is when it concerns his First Mate. I'd probably go up to him and straight out say, "I don't remember how your laugh sounds anymore." And waltz off. Done.

If I'm feeling mischievous or complex I will think in my head 'I hope he takes it in consideration and try laughing more' but if I'm not I won't.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »