Reviews for Moments Like This
Elizabeth loines chapter 56 . 11/10
Please update
Ryllidesu chapter 24 . 10/22
Omg! The way you right is so BEAUTIFUL AND POETIC! That last line almost made me cry because omfg! You have magic in you! Of all the stories I’ve read this has GOT to be my fav, especially because it all just FITS! There are other chapters I was going to go back and comment on because I loved them so much, but reading this I just couldn’t NOT! Lol. This was absolutely amazing and just ugh... love it.
Molly chapter 34 . 8/30
LOVE IT
izzywolf22 chapter 8 . 8/13
maybe a lil gay :)
Mako-clb chapter 36 . 8/10
Of course Zoro would enforce a promise made to Luffy, even if Zoro isn't the one making it.
Mako-clb chapter 6 . 8/10
I liked the little touches in this that really convey the mood and the characters' feelings, things like Kitetsu and how Luffy doesn't touch Zoro.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 8/10
This was very touching, and very Luffy.
fictionlover27713 chapter 56 . 7/27
I always love coming back to this. Every couple of months I end up reading at least a couple of chapters. Love it!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 56 . 7/16
These chapters/one-shots have so great, fun, and heartwarming to read! I love this story! Great job so far.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 29 . 7/14
That honestly makes a whole lot of sense and it will make that scene much better and perhaps even a bit angsty.
amaranth.cael chapter 31 . 6/25
All it takes is one puppy eye and whining from Luffy and it's game over for Zoro XD
amaranth.cael chapter 27 . 6/25
And from that moment on, Franky knew he's going to have suuuper fun with his new crew lol. Typical Luffy! I can certainly see this happening in canon uwu
SimiaMarinus chapter 11 . 5/26
I honestly keep forgetting this isn't in the anime, and always get disappointed when I can't find this scene animated after a good half hour searching... Love their understanding 3
SimiaMarinus chapter 6 . 5/26
Ok, I'm so excited that you're updating again that I'm re-reading all your stories and I LOVE this snippet (especially after I read Breathtaking in So Many Ways). Like. This more subdued Luffy. Angry/worried Sanji (who still takes extra care to tread on those who he feels gazed at Nami and Robin too long!). Luffy's respect for Zoro's katana, the rituals they have (Luffy telling Zoro about his nightmares) and Sanji's respect for Zoro's role as protector of the crew.
The dialogue and characterisation is spot on imo 3
Also, I love the line 'Damn idiot whose head is a fucking ornament'!
My only complaint is that I can't find these scenes animated as canon in the anime! 3 3 3
Life's a dream chapter 56 . 5/18
hahaha so zoro and luffy.
Hope you're well after all these years! saw an update notification and was like whoo zoro and luffy!
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »