Reviews for Moments Like This
Revisited Land chapter 8 . 10/8
In one of the episodes of the current arc, Luffy and Zoro were taking a nap together too. They’re just too cute!
Revisited Land chapter 6 . 10/8
The chances are probably negative now but I honestly hope Luffy will get to know the truth someday.
Revisited Land chapter 2 . 10/8
Dang! This is sooo sweet! And so touching! Thanks for writing this!
Revisited Land chapter 1 . 10/8
Not a question, plead, or challenge, because it’s a fact!
Thank you for this!
Voldi-Sama chapter 1 . 9/19
there is no 'e' in Usopp's name :D
Pawnco2 chapter 2 . 7/21
I left a message in the first chapter for asking permission and sorry I have problem with receiving information so if you are willing to authorize me, pls reply to me by this email address
Thank you!
Pawnco2 chapter 1 . 7/21
Hello! this is pawn, sorry for bothering you but may i ask this? I really love your Luffy and Zoro story and for me it gives me a new way to rethink their relationship.i want to ask your permission that could i translate your moments like this into Chinese and repost in this web site .com ?(it is a fan web)I will put the original website and your information with the translation.
:D thanks so much!
kowaii sisters chapter 56 . 1/27
i said i was going to gush when i'd completed all 56 chapters so here goes.

i cannot stress how GRATEFUL i am to hav come across this series. these kind of fics are so rare and i love to see someone write about these two. luffy and zoro's bond has always been so interesting to me. you write them so well and it all seems so real. i can picture it happening in anime/manga, i could them react in the way you describe it. they say every single word has the ability to be very impactful if its put together correctly and you do just that. no matter the size of a chapter each chapter left me in awe.

thank you for posting this for us to read.
kowaii sisters chapter 52 . 1/27
Gosh I was gonna wait until I finished all 56 chapters to gush bout how great your writing is but you've got me curious bout why you left out sanji. please let me know whenever you can
KariSenpai chapter 10 . 1/23
I always come back to this chapter. It's always going to be my favorite.
spadenoace chapter 54 . 1/5
And we all know
spadenoace chapter 32 . 1/5
I love this one the relearming and the ungivae something giving way ahh
spadenoace chapter 7 . 1/5
Reading this again and in combinationw the last chapter about Luffy who knows what happened in his hesrt of hearts and yeah... right in the feels
Elizabeth loines chapter 56 . 11/10/2020
Please update
Ryllidesu chapter 24 . 10/22/2020
Omg! The way you right is so BEAUTIFUL AND POETIC! That last line almost made me cry because omfg! You have magic in you! Of all the stories I’ve read this has GOT to be my fav, especially because it all just FITS! There are other chapters I was going to go back and comment on because I loved them so much, but reading this I just couldn’t NOT! Lol. This was absolutely amazing and just ugh... love it.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »