Reviews for Moments Like This
Klanglilie chapter 54 . 6/18
I loved...looooooved LOVED every chapter! No I LOOOOOVVVEEE every chapter. It is so awesome and great and your writing style is so nice and every thing is so easy to read aaaannnddd...just super awesome 3
Worker626 chapter 5 . 6/1
The feels
RRina chapter 54 . 4/4
Oh? This is 3 years since your last update. I reread them and can't stop smiling. Luffy and Zoro's Nakamaship is one of my favorite relationships. I wish I can read more. Thanks for sharing all this awesome drabbles. I still waiting if you would update one day. Thank you!
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 32 . 11/8/2017
"Slowly, something horribly stiff about Luffy relaxes and something painfully cold about Zoro warms."

Sometimes, this paragraph comes to my mind, it means a lot for me, the way you put this whole feeling.I remmembered there was mire but I couldn't brung myself to know how it followed. I've been looking fot this chapter for a while I found it.

"The air around them that was careful, isolating, battle-worn wary melts away as they recognize the same boundless, same eternal, same unconditional."

I get emotionat by reading this
The Fall of Spring chapter 50 . 10/24/2017
I would love to read this chapter as a full one shot. That’s my vote if counts.
twilightromance4ever chapter 54 . 10/17/2017
These are so good! Hope you continue :)
Anonarra chapter 35 . 8/20/2017
And when Roronoa Zoro's the first to arrive with a new scar to add to his collection...the Dark King remembers one day of training...Luffy froze, and rubs his left eye.
Anonarra chapter 34 . 8/20/2017
Yes..because I can literally FEEL Zoro's fury right now...DAMMIT LUFFY.
Anonarra chapter 19 . 8/20/2017
Y'know, If i could, I'd review on every single chapter. The problem is that some chapters don't need one. The comments' already been reviewed.
Anonarra chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
For someone "struggling" to write Luffy's character...you've done everything right.
Anonarra chapter 14 . 8/20/2017
Um..I think you forgot the last two lines:

Rayleigh blinked, but felt a sense of relief for the boy wash over him...as well as pride.
The most worrisome rumor...has also been false.
Anonarra chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
Drunk Luffy is Best Luffy...but the thing is...his high resistance to poison gives him nearly as much alcohol tolerance as Zoro. And we have never had proof of Zoro getting drunk. Therefore, if Luffy COULD get drunk, he might have to drink the world dry.
Anonarra chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
No, there isn't. Good job Zoro. If this was canon, it would ultimately prove that you are undeniably First Mate, and therefore will be my fav quote in the series...at least until at some point Luffy says "Zoro's my First Mate." in some way, shape, or form...
Anonarra chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
Ooh..I like this one. Imma adopt the idea...though its now a hadcanon for me.
How does Luffy remember it all?
And then Sanji spills and the entire crew is in on it...sans Luffy and Zoro of course...
Anonarra chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Awe. This is just...its too cute tho!
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »