Reviews for Moments Like This
Sidnika chapter 54 . 4/23/2015
I can't believe I haven't found this before now! The Zoro/Luffy relationship is the most magical one in the whole series. It's amazing, keep posting :D
CeKhay chapter 49 . 4/16/2015
This is right here, is why you're on my favorite author's list for all these ZoLu nakama feels. I swear what you do to my heart. T_T to _ in like 5 seconds flat.

CeKhay
Guest chapter 41 . 4/11/2015
Yasss zoro couldnt say no when it comes to luffy i just know ok
Guest chapter 40 . 4/11/2015
I ACCEPT THIS HEADCANNON
Guest chapter 34 . 4/11/2015
Hide or Die omg
Guest chapter 28 . 4/11/2015
The one reason Roronoa would do anything for, would never ask for it... WOW I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2015
"The moment you took a step towards my captain, you made it mine" THIS IS GOLD
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
'There is no difference' DAMN
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
It's sooo zoro-like i love it
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I CRIEDDDDD HUHUHUHU Y U DO DIS
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
Awwwwwwww
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
Too much sweetness
erse chapter 54 . 3/12/2015
this fic is the bane of my existence. zoro and luffy's relationship is already perfect in itself but you expand them really, really well, and i end up thinking that there is no relationship more beautiful than theirs. this fic makes me grin and shake my head and feel warm on my stomach. i'm very, very glad i stumbled upon this fic. i'm very, very very very glad you are the one writing this fic. keep up the good work!
Shimmering Icicles chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
I don't know if you're up to date with current manga or not, but here's an idea. How about doing something related to Suger? Suger has the Devil Fruit Powers to touch someone, transforming them into toys. But those who turn into toys, are forgotten forever. No one remembers them, it's like, they never existed. Suger almost touched Luffy in manga, so it would be pretty amusing to write how, I mean, his crew (Or specially Zoro) would do if Luffy was ACTUALLY forgotten. Dunno.
dangocorn chapter 18 . 3/2/2015