Reviews for Moments Like This
Ryllidesu chapter 24 . 10/22/2020
Omg! The way you right is so BEAUTIFUL AND POETIC! That last line almost made me cry because omfg! You have magic in you! Of all the stories I’ve read this has GOT to be my fav, especially because it all just FITS! There are other chapters I was going to go back and comment on because I loved them so much, but reading this I just couldn’t NOT! Lol. This was absolutely amazing and just ugh... love it.
Molly chapter 34 . 8/30/2020
LOVE IT
sulongmirko chapter 8 . 8/13/2020
maybe a lil gay :)
Mako-clb chapter 36 . 8/10/2020
Of course Zoro would enforce a promise made to Luffy, even if Zoro isn't the one making it.
Mako-clb chapter 6 . 8/10/2020
I liked the little touches in this that really convey the mood and the characters' feelings, things like Kitetsu and how Luffy doesn't touch Zoro.
Mako-clb chapter 2 . 8/10/2020
This was very touching, and very Luffy.
fictionlover27713 chapter 56 . 7/27/2020
I always love coming back to this. Every couple of months I end up reading at least a couple of chapters. Love it!
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 56 . 7/16/2020
These chapters/one-shots have so great, fun, and heartwarming to read! I love this story! Great job so far.
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 29 . 7/14/2020
That honestly makes a whole lot of sense and it will make that scene much better and perhaps even a bit angsty.
amaranth.cael chapter 31 . 6/25/2020
All it takes is one puppy eye and whining from Luffy and it's game over for Zoro XD
amaranth.cael chapter 27 . 6/25/2020
And from that moment on, Franky knew he's going to have suuuper fun with his new crew lol. Typical Luffy! I can certainly see this happening in canon uwu
SimiaMarinus chapter 11 . 5/26/2020
I honestly keep forgetting this isn't in the anime, and always get disappointed when I can't find this scene animated after a good half hour searching... Love their understanding 3
SimiaMarinus chapter 6 . 5/26/2020
Ok, I'm so excited that you're updating again that I'm re-reading all your stories and I LOVE this snippet (especially after I read Breathtaking in So Many Ways). Like. This more subdued Luffy. Angry/worried Sanji (who still takes extra care to tread on those who he feels gazed at Nami and Robin too long!). Luffy's respect for Zoro's katana, the rituals they have (Luffy telling Zoro about his nightmares) and Sanji's respect for Zoro's role as protector of the crew.
The dialogue and characterisation is spot on imo 3
Also, I love the line 'Damn idiot whose head is a fucking ornament'!
My only complaint is that I can't find these scenes animated as canon in the anime! 3 3 3
Life's a dream chapter 56 . 5/18/2020
hahaha so zoro and luffy.
Hope you're well after all these years! saw an update notification and was like whoo zoro and luffy!
VampireApple chapter 56 . 5/12/2020
This is so great. I love this fic, I really do. I was rereading it about a month ago. I have the interactions you have, and the bonds of the crew. So wonderful.

Honestly, this scene is so funny in my mind. Theres all this chaos and Nami and Zoro are just having a normal conversation. Nami isn't even mad or upset like she would be in the early days. Just. So great!
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »