Reviews for Age Is Just A Number
LtTanyaBoone chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yay! A Ducky/Jordan story. I loved them together and I wish we'd see her again, esp. after what happened recently.

I love the consistency of her calling him Donny. I find that utterly cute and endearing.

"Maybe Ziva and DiNozzo had finally screwed Jordan thought because in Jordan's eyes the pair had more sexual tension than the cop and the writer in that silly cop show she watched."

OMG a Castle reference!

I really felt sorry for her when she saw Ducky and Sophie together, and it's a wonderful explanation why we haven't heard from her again. She's a wonderful person for removing herself instead of going after Ducky despite thinking he has someone else.
BraveSherlock chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
So sweet. I love them together, and I wish more people would write stories about them together.
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Sorry, Tony and Ziva may have lots of sexual tension, but not more than Castle and Becket. LOVE this. Jordan/Ducky forever! (Me and my main character/minor recurring character ships.)
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aww. Very sweet. You're one of my favorite authors.
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
How lovely to see Jordan again! (I hope the Powers That Be take the hint and bring her back.) A delightful story-I hope you continue it. And Jordan is right-Ducky looks better in bow ties.

Regarding Sophie-a lot of people disliked her, sight unseen. She tried her darnedest to change Ducky... and then she PUT MOTHER'S SILVER IN THE DISHWASHER! I wanted to hunt her down myself on that one.

GREAT scene of Jordan seeing Ducky and Sophie and taking herself away. "At that point Jordan felt like the mistress who sees her lover with his wife and happy."-I actually furrowed my brow and said, "Awwww..." out loud. Poor Jordan. I trust things will work out for them (even though she calls him Donny, LOL).
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Sweet story. I liked Ducky and Jordan together in Broken Bird, don't know why they had her vanish into thin air and glad you brought her back into his life. How about a sequel?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Good take on Ducky and Jordan.

I always want her to come back into Ducky's life.

And that woman, what was her name, Sophie, the real estate agent...we never even saw her and I hated her.

This one made me smile.