Reviews for Letters to You
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 22 . 2/23
Just found this story - wow! Such an amazing twist at the end - brilliant!
alinaparkerson chapter 22 . 5/10/2016
OMG I'm completely stunned!
This story is like Predestination all over again!
The ending was amazingly twisted but I didn't exactly understand why Bella couldn't spend her days happy with Blake because she was mourning after Edward. I feel like she's the only one who is suffered. Edward get to protect her from the monster he claims to be and have a family and human life with her at the same time. But all Bella got was an half life because she couldn't get over Edward.
Hence the story was completely amazing and you did a very good job
I know that it's been years but I hope you keep writing and making people read your amazing mind somewhere else
Lill chapter 22 . 3/31/2016
Any one who says this is NOT a HEA ,has no heart.!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/16/2016
What a truly amazing story!
just a fan chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
Wow it truly is a wonderful story and totally under reviewed. I came across it today and I couldn't stop crying. I have read some fics where Edward doesn't return but this is by far the best and the closest to what I thought it would be like. They loved each other too deeply to truly move on with their lives. Sad but true. Anyways I hope that we get to read more of your stories.
Kat13579 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I found this very long so skipped quite a few chapters however I read the first and last 4 chapters and have been crying because it was so sad, I think ur an amazing writer 2 come up with this Thx
Ira Bell chapter 22 . 2/16/2015
It was a good story
Coffeeaddictt chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
Oh my god. That was beautiful. Best angst story I ever read, and I've read a lot. I am in tears. :')
Melendine chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
I haven't read a new fic since mid-2013 and even longer for a non AU one. This was recommended on twilight fanfic recs on fb so I decided to read it, despite having exams I need to study for, 21 chapters later without a break I've finally finished.
Melendine chapter 22 . 5/14/2014
This is how I hoped it had been. Loved this.
Sparven chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
Good story. Lots of tears.
hal chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
I don't even know how to begin describing how much this story moved me. There were times when I had to stop reading so so I wouldn't cry. I assumed Edward would kill himself in the end, but I found myself do much more satisfied with your ending. This story broke my heart. It was so wonderfully written. Please continue to write so others will get the chance to learn how a story can utterly captivate you and completely change you.
kjs-9 chapter 22 . 11/13/2013
WOW...
Can't believe I only read this story now. I kind of don't want to read stories that doesn't have HEA ending. I usually avoid it actually. I'm glad I read this one and I will regard the ending as HEA. Even if you ended it differently I think I will still loved this story. You really do have a way with words that you made me feel what they feel. Every chapter really touched me and made me cry especially Bella's letters. I've read some your other stories before but I can't remember if I ever left a review since I rarely leave one. This story really made me feel that I should let you know that you did an AWESOME job. Kudos to you!
Toni Masen chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
An excellent story, very different. The ending was not what I was expecting. I'm broken hearted for them both.
Bobbi'Masen chapter 22 . 7/9/2013