Reviews for White Swan
twifam1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I loved the short White Swan and I am excitied to see where you take us with this one. I have to admit that I am hoping Tanya won't be an issue for these two.. I would love an EPOV. We all know he is tormenting himself b/c he loves her!LOL Looking forward to the next chapter...and Of course the next chapter of Bella? Marie?...love that one too!
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I never read the ine shot, but I can't wait to see what happens. I'd love the have an EPOV next :)
Yuri of the Valley chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
OMG... poor bella.. I thinkbu should do Edwards POV next... See what he thinks about tgis whole thing... (:

£îly
boomerand chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
EPOV! Are you back on this story ...r eady to write? I loveyour work. Thanks!
sassy41 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
so sad to hear about peter and charlotte. that was too tramatic. i guess that might scare alot of people away from love. poor bella she thought she could not have strings attatched with edward and just live and enjoy and revel in that gourgeous body but uh oh didn't happen. now after the hawt sex she is sleeping by herself. oh so wrong
francesmama chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
i cant wait for your next update...
hooker81 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
yay I LOVED this story so I'm super happy your adding to it!
brandie722 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I'm so glad you decide to continue this one shot. So far so good. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and update soon!:)
rpattz granny chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Bella cant blame Edward even if she wanted to Shes aware about everything but still she pursued both of them are lying about thier true feelings for each other.
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Yikes...that's gotta hurt :(. I think she'll avoid him altogether tomorrow
kakashifan-0001 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Great chapter, I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
Insert Fangs Here chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
love this story:)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Loved the ending and looking forward to the next chapter :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Intresting start-up. Im going to keep reading :)
boomerand chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
hmmm ... what do you think we thought? we want the next chapter. jeesh!
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »